News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Anyone See Black Widow Yet?

Started by SGOS, July 10, 2021, 08:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on July 17, 2021, 07:40:50 AM
The DVD is considered rare, and even my best source (ebay) is selling those things for in the $50 range.  I found one from Region 2 in English and French, subtitled in French for $15, and it is shipped from France.  Years ago, I saw one of the Underworld Movies, and didn't care for it, so I never bothered with another, and so lost track of Beckinsale, although I think she is a good actress.
I think she's an excellent actress with a sketchy agent. She was fun in "Total Recall" and "Van Helsing".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

sasuke

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 16, 2021, 09:14:43 PM
I knew the source before clicking.  Suffice it to say that he'd find a way to complain about winning the lottery.
The Critical Drinker does have videos where he recommends stuff. I only ever clicked on two of them because they had Clint Eastwood in them, but I know he posted several of those recently.