Does this mean Tom Brady isn't the scum bucket I thought he was??

Started by Mike Cl, July 20, 2021, 03:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Tom Brady jokes with Biden at the White House: ‘They started calling me Sleepy Tom’.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/b5b606b5-d494-327f-9426-0f508511c735/tom-brady-jokes-with-biden-at.html

Should I take Brady off my scum bucket list?  He did have a maga hat in his locker early in the 2016 campaign.  And Trump is the most ardent Brady fan this side of Kraft.  They did play golf together a couple of times, but Brady did refuse to go to the White House twice while the Orange Monster was there. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

I can forgive him for deflating footballs, but not the maga hat.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Yeah, the maga hat kind of seals this one for me--scum bag.  As a Packers fan, Farve was always near the top as a favorite.  Then he played golf with the orange monster and he is now dead to me.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

Nah. Being given a hat by a " friend" does not make one a scumbag. Anyone have a picture of him wearing it? And SGOS really, Deflated footballs? Sheesh, that was disproved by 1st graders with balloons and a refrigerator. TB still greatest QB ever and standout dude.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust