News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The 7 point plan.

Started by Mike Cl, July 10, 2021, 12:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

A 7-point-plan to reinstate Donald Trump as president 'in days, not years' was handed out at CPAC

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-point-plan-reinstate-donald-144559048.html

See--the donald is not so dumb--he has it all under control.  God and destiny await the donald at the end of the rainbow. 

And just like with any other cult, when none of those 7 points are met, the cult will not care and another plan will then be touted.  And there are clearly enough stupid people who buy this shit that it will not die an easy death--and may well take over the power points of this country.  And since it is clear that the orange monster will not be held accountable for anything he has ever done, why stop his molding of America The Stupid.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cassia

But what about the children? We must rescue the children from the pizza shop!

SGOS

Most of this nonsense seems to be driving many conservatives farther over the brink.  It seems like nothing can be wacko enough to make them stop and consider reality as an option.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cassia on July 10, 2021, 10:57:40 PM
But what about the children? We must rescue the children from the pizza shop!
I'd forgotten about that.  The right never ceases to conjure up weird conspiracy stories; and they have been doing it for decades now.  Yet they keep being re-elected!  That has always amazed me.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

People are drawn to conspiracy theories. 

They can justify one's own beliefs that cannot be justified through logic.
They are often paradoxical, in that the claim defies common thought.  And people love a paradox.
They are passed along as insider knowledge, because they defy logic or the mainstream.
People like being insiders privy to information that can be found only on one guy's blog.
And I don't know if it's just me, but I think conspiracy theories are fun.

Just imagine a pizza parlor where it is well known that heads of state go into the basement to have sex with captive children.  Now would that make a fun plot for a Hollywood movie?  Imagine some FBI agent that is rejected by the agency, goes in single handed, and cleans the mess up, while all the important people watch in disbelief that something so hideous could have been happening right beneath their noses, and they did nothing to stop it?  Makes you just want to be on the side that makes the shit up.

SGOS

I had a plan to get Trump reinstated in a month, but it only had four points, so I never told anyone.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 11, 2021, 11:36:27 AM
I had a plan to get Trump reinstated in a month, but it only had four points, so I never told anyone.
Yeah, there are times when one should just keep quiet. :)

aitm

I'd like to see him carried into the capital rotunda...and lay in state for a couple weeks so the thousands of his mop heads can view him and then have a giant can of covid expel short bursts as they step next to his fuckin coffin......er........sorry....that wasn't me...I WAS HACKED FBI peoples.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust