News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi.

Started by Susan, September 15, 2021, 07:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Although I have made maybe a couple of posts, I just realized I never did any 'formal' introduction to my adorable little person. So this should be it. "Hello" to all!

I honestly hope we can get along.

aitm

Welcome. We get along with everybody…😏
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Welkommen!
Quote from: aitm on September 15, 2021, 07:42:32 AM
...even the one's buried out back.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

In regards to your other post about the analogy, I didn't reply, because I wasn't sure.

drunkenshoe

Welcooome.

Quote from: aitm on September 15, 2021, 07:42:32 AM

We do? :neutral:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Sheena

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 15, 2021, 04:00:11 PM
Welcome to our little band of heathens.

:high5: I don't mean to sound suggestive of negative anything but this is what I love about you people.

You're just so open and frank.

BTW, Undying gratitude to the Admn for approving me. Thank you ever so much :bigbye: :yourock:.
"All of us are like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." -(Isaiah 64:6)-

Hydra009

Quote from: Sheena on September 15, 2021, 06:35:23 PMI don't mean to sound suggestive of negative anything but this is what I love about you people.

You're just so open and frank.
I don't care what you think.  :P

SGOS

Is Sheena Susan?  I'm not good with names, so don't make this any harder on me than it needs to be.

Sheena

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 15, 2021, 09:16:41 PM
I don't care what you think.  :P

...now let me think,... :headscratch:, am I supposed to be offended that you don't?  an honest question,  or maybe it isn't.  :eek: :hi: .
"All of us are like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." -(Isaiah 64:6)-

Sheena

Quote from: SGOS on September 16, 2021, 02:00:53 AM
Is Sheena Susan?  I'm not good with names, so don't make this any harder on me than it needs to be.

No, New arrival...  :jamband: .

Sheena

Quote from: Susan on September 15, 2021, 07:24:38 AM
Although I have made maybe a couple of posts, I just realized I never did any 'formal' introduction to my adorable little person. So this should be it. "Hello" to all!

I honestly hope we can get along.

BTW, Susan  :welcome:  :weehee: .

Susan

Quote from: SGOS on September 15, 2021, 08:57:16 AM
In regards to your other post about the analogy, I didn't reply, because I wasn't sure.

That's totally fine! Nobody replied. So you're not alone (chuckle).

To everyone else: thanks for the warm welcome. 😀