How would US Civil War 2.0 go?

Started by arch warmonger, June 07, 2021, 01:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Is anyone still having fun with the idiot, or should I pull the trigger and put him out of his misery?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on June 09, 2021, 04:57:04 PM
Is anyone still having fun with the idiot, or should I pull the trigger and put him out of his misery?
Pull the trigger sounds good.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 09, 2021, 02:41:58 PM
You forgot the 'liberal' part of liberal snowflake.  Oh yeah, antifa supporter, too.  But you are simply too fucking stupid to understand what the actual ramifications of a real civil war would be like.
Awww, but you're raining on his masturbatorial revenge fantasies!

I bet it would be a race whether he'd piss himself first or shit himself first if actual fighting broke out around him.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

People die, people cry then just when one side is about to claim victory the Chinese swoop in and we spend the rest of our lives rewriting our history to show Wong Lee discovered America in 1320 and we have oodles of kitten farms for stir fry….alas then we bemoan the lost of our favorite snowflakes who at least would have fought alongside us and spared us from so called General Tao “chicken”.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on June 10, 2021, 06:09:13 PM
People die, people cry then just when one side is about to claim victory the Chinese swoop in and we spend the rest of our lives rewriting our history to show Wong Lee discovered America in 1320 and we have oodles of kitten farms for stir fry….alas then we bemoan the lost of our favorite snowflakes who at least would have fought alongside us and spared us from so called General Tao “chicken”.
The 1320 "discovery" has been Wong Lee reported for centuries.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers