How would US Civil War 2.0 go?

Started by arch warmonger, June 07, 2021, 01:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

Archie boy's hero Kyle Rittenhouse won't be such a tough guy when his chubby lil ass is getting prison raped Tuesdays and Saturdays. We have a good assortment out here in the swamp...from 8mm Mauser down to a 0.223 and 0.22. We usually do a Democratic vote on practice shoot days.

arch warmonger

Cassia

Right Archie. Thanks for the infantile graphics. It's the losers and racists who want war. That is your best plan to improve your shitty lives. Great imagination, what intellect. Best you can do. Good luck with that.

arch warmonger

Right, Cassia. Thanks for the infantile Mean Girls bullshit. It's the soyboys and grown men larping as teenage girls who want to turn everything into a petty insult fight. That is your best plan to win an argument. Great imagination, what intellect. Best you can do. Good luck with that.

But it's interesting to see your change of tack. You use your anecdote of left-wing gun nuts, I counter with pretty irrefutable statistics, and now you switch tactics and say "Well violence is for losers nurrrr" after it's become obvious that you will lose, easy. Typical left-wing deceptiveness, the weapon of the weak and cornered.

Mike Cl

Right, arch, you seem to think that your white nationalist message is going to impress or sway people on this site; you must be feeble minded at best.  But then you seem to love the fascists' point of view.  As for any 'argument' you think you have used, that is just another demonstration of your warped and disgusting imagination.  You argue nothing but hate. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

arch warmonger

And here I was thinking that confusing morality with reality was a peculiarly Christian malady. I'm not here to argue morality, at least not in this thread. This is purely about trying to figure out what may happen if xyz goes down.

Mike Cl

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 09, 2021, 12:08:54 PM
And here I was thinking that confusing morality with reality was a peculiarly Christian malady. I'm not here to argue morality, at least not in this thread. This is purely about trying to figure out what may happen if xyz goes down.
As you simply spew white nationalist crap, nothing you say relates to what could/will happen.  If I want to read alternative history I'll read Turtledove, who writes rings around you.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

arch warmonger

Okay so what do you think a civil war would turn out like. Keep your feelings out of it, snowflake.

Mike Cl

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 09, 2021, 02:29:41 PM
Okay so what do you think a civil war would turn out like. Keep your feelings out of it, snowflake.
You forgot the 'liberal' part of liberal snowflake.  Oh yeah, antifa supporter, too.  But you are simply too fucking stupid to understand what the actual ramifications of a real civil war would be like.

arch warmonger

I'm pretty sure I do. Lots of people dead, infrastructure shut down, no food going to cities, rioting and looting in the cities. What else would you like to add, snowflake?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 09, 2021, 10:56:32 AM
I counter with pretty irrefutable statistics

Truly?

You live in a country with more guns than people.
I agree that republican households are gonna, on average, be more likely to have guns in their households than democrats. I also agree that extreme right-wing nut jobs are gonna be more likely to have guns in their households than their more moderate contemporaries.
But the first fact, in combination with this, ought to tip you off to an important other truth. Namely these groups are also more likely to have a lot more guns. And what use is that? Having seven hunting rifles, 4 ancient shotguns and a closet full of machine-gun. What use is that if you are one man to operate them? You can operate two guns simultaneously at most, and you are still only one body that can be taken out.
The right might have more guns. It is true. But make no mistake, for here is another 'irrefutable statistic', the republican party is a minority party that has only managed to cling to relevancy by exploiting an inherently broken electoral system and gerrymandering. And their members are averagely older. Relatively speaking more of their, remember fewer in total, members are near 60 or over. Relatively more are 70 or over. Hardly the stuff of armies of legend you are advocating. Those red vs blue maps always eye impressive, but you need remember how many people actually live where.
Now, a deranged gramps clutching a double-barrel shotgun could surely blow my head clean off. But I don't see him running tactics and hiding in self-dug trenches  taking on a tank with that gun and his meagre bones.
Which is another point. How many armored vehicles does your dream-army have ? How many attack-helicopters? Freighters? Jets? Unmanned drones capable of striking from clear skies? How many bombs? How much napalm? How many bomb-diffusal squads? How many trained paramedics? How many wisened generals? How many trained soldiers at all?
You have guns. That is it. You have no significant other means. Nor the infrastructure, the insight and the training. You have a bunch of militias. Their numbers not even close to the total amount of the minority party that encompasses them. And when the bullets start flying, not even all of them will actually be brave enough to answer the call. There is a reason why you don't often hear of 'a good guy with a gun' stopping 'the bad guy with a gun': being in a gunfight is fucking terrifying, man. So you have a part of a part of a minority party that would try to take on what is still arguably the strongest military in the world. And you are a fool to think if the military would align itself with those fringe lunatics over the government.
You wish these people luck,? Might I quote the king beyond the wall, for no; *I* wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

And all that said, it is a ridiculous idea to think a civil war could even 'properly' come to pass, even in the current tough political climate of the U.S. I could say why I feel so, but I've already spent a lot of words on this so far. And you seem to agree on that to some degree at least, even if perhaps for different reasons (I don't know). So I'll leave it at that.

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

arch warmonger

You seem so certain the military will have your back. Why?

Hydra009

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 09, 2021, 03:00:43 PMLots of people dead, infrastructure shut down, no food going to cities, rioting and looting in the cities.
Exactly the sorts of conditions your backsliding ideology both thrives on and seeks to create.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 09, 2021, 04:15:49 PM
You seem so certain the military will have your back. Why?

Not my back. I'm belgian.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 09, 2021, 04:16:22 PM
Exactly the sorts of conditions your backsliding ideology both thrives on and seeks to create.
How does this work? Beer-guts making 'merica great again by cruzing the burbs in their '98 Buicks shooting black people and Chinese and asking white people who they voted for so they can have a war all because Archie so horny.. Moron, LOL.