News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

13 years for chalk "vandalism"

Started by Smartmarzipan, June 27, 2013, 01:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

So if religious people scrawl "Jesus is your lord" on your driveway and front door over a six month period after you've asked them to stop, that's cool with you? Good to know. I wish everyone was as chill as you.

My guess is that if he was six and just drawing clouds and rainbows he wouldn't have been charged, so what's your point?
"Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
- PopeyesPappy

Hydra009

Quote from: "Elohim"So if religious people scrawl "Jesus is your lord" on your driveway and front door over a six month period after you've asked them to stop, that's cool with you?
Now it's the front door?   :-k

Let me ask you a question:  when did you start beating your wife?

QuoteMy guess is that if e was six and just drawing clouds and rainbows he wouldn't have been charged, so what's your point?
My point is that this is not vandalism.  (obviously)

Elohim

The answer to the wife question is never obviously. :)
Also, I respect your opinion, but the legislature gets to define vandalism, that's the reality. We can all hope that he gets 12 jurors who don't want to convict.

Also, if I take away the front door in my example I think it still stands. I mean, it's not like i compared the actions of a 40 yr old man to a kid drawing on the sidewalk or anything...
"Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
- PopeyesPappy

Sal1981

Are Bank of America really this fucking stupid? This is a PR disaster.

Jmpty

???  ??

stromboli

Quote from: "Jmpty"They found him not guilty.

Right. Apparently the jury had more sense than the bank or the prosecutor.

IMMadAsHell

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. – Susan B. Anthony

Two hands working can accomplish more than a thousand clasped in prayer. – Anonymous

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "IMMadAsHell"Anyone ever hear of hop scotch?
That is acceptable in a designated hopscotch area. Drawing your own hopscotch area is a crime. Move along, citizen, nothing to see here.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Colanth

Quote from: "Sal1981"Are Bank of America really this fucking stupid?
They're not as intelligent as you indicate.
QuoteThis is a PR disaster.
They'll survive.  The public has a 5 minute attention span.  (The less intelligent members have an even shorter one.)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.