Yale Psychiatry Professor talks about "Unloading a Revolver" Into White People

Started by arch warmonger, June 06, 2021, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 07, 2021, 02:26:46 AM
You've quoted things that are completely irrelevant to my point. My going hypothesis is that you're banking on the other people on this forum being too stupid to notice that.

The empty can rattles the loudest.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

arch warmonger

Quote from: Shiranu on June 07, 2021, 02:31:16 AM
The empty can rattles the loudest.

LOL look at the self-hating white larping as some wise Chinese dude.

Shiranu

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 07, 2021, 03:19:42 AM
LOL look at the self-hating white larping as some wise Chinese dude.

Imagine being so ignorant to white culture that you don't realise how big of role idioms play in Southern culture.

Sounds like you are the one who is a little bit racist against white people there, my friend.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

arch warmonger

It's time we called all these phobias and isms and all this other made-up terminology for what it is: self-important bullshit.