Israel Ramping Up Violence Against Palestinians

Started by Shiranu, May 10, 2021, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch warmonger

Quote from: Shiranu on May 17, 2021, 04:34:13 PM
"Everyone is out to get us, even we are out to get us by creating a golem that is out to get us!"

Yeah Jews are pretty paranoid. Kinda like rabbits, they figure anything and everything is going to kill them if it can.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 03:57:22 PM
When somebody comes out about his own people and their lies that's a "conspiracy theory". Righhhhhhht
Whose own people? I haven’t seen any references in any of your posts to folks I would consider to be my people; that is, people I personally owe loyalty to.

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 03:57:22 PMAs for whether or not the left is stupidly hair-trigger about things like the "OK hand symbol", yes, yes they are
Red herring. What the hell does the OK hand signal have to do with anything?

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 03:57:22 PM"Objectively". "Conspiracy theory". You keep using these terms. I don't think they mean what you think they mean.
If you’re going to use memes, at least have the decency to tie them to a coherent argument.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 04:37:31 PM
Yeah Jews are pretty paranoid. Kinda like rabbits, anything and everything is going to kill them if it can.

Thank you for admitting it was a conspiracy theory, I appreciate that.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

arch warmonger

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 17, 2021, 04:37:52 PM
Whose own people? I haven’t seen any references in any of your posts to folks I would consider to be my people; that is, people I personally owe loyalty to.

That article was a Jew writing about how Jews tried to use black Muslims as a golem for suppressing white supremacy, who in their own turn ended up turning against the Jews.

QuoteRed herring. What the hell does the OK hand signal have to do with anything?

He was accusing Ilhan Omar of being paranoid about white supremacy.

QuoteIf you’re going to use memes, at least have the decency to tie them to a coherent argument.

I was accusing Shiranu of overusing the term "conspiracy theory", which he was.

Majority of Dems approve of Biden's handling of Israel. Obviously not your part of the party lol.

Draconic Aiur

I think Biden's concern is to remove troops from the Middle East to get this infinite war gone and done, but no matter what option we take people will die by religious fanatics or ethnic suppression.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 06:09:00 PM

"Given what you know about the recent outbreak of violence in Israel and Palestine, do you approve or disapprove of President Biden's handling of the situation?"

How many people on the street can intelligently answer this question? I can't. It's unsurprising to me that the Democrats are going to agree with Biden and the Republicans will disagree because most people don't know the history of this conflict, the reason for this current episode of violence, what Biden is doing, or what Biden should be doing? How can the president of the United States stop this violence without making the situation worse? That's a big question to ask people who, chances are, can't locate Israel on a map.

Shiranu

QuoteThat article was a Jew writing about how Jews tried to use black Muslims as a golem for suppressing white supremacy, who in their own turn ended up turning against the Jews.

You really say that isn't a conspiracy theory with a straight face, huh?

I suppose that makes sense, people who believe these hairbrained things don't realise just how moronic they sound, otherwise they wouldn't believe them. 
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"It's about time... to stop apologizing for supporting Israel. There is no apology to be made. None! It is the best 3 billion dollar investment we made. Were there not an Israel, America would have to invent an Israel!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYLNCcLfIkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM

Hydra009

It's the best 3 billion dollar investment we've made?  What's our return on investment?

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 17, 2021, 07:57:57 PM
It's the best 3 billion dollar investment we've made?  What's our return on investment?

I was trying to figure that out a few days ago; we don't have any military bases in Israel, they instigate violence that we have to pay for... it seems like a pretty shitty end of the stick for us, to me.

My only thought was maybe they are used as kind of a foil to draw Middle Eastern hatred and keep it directed at them rather than us, but... how well has that worked out.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on May 17, 2021, 08:04:43 PMMy only thought was maybe they are used as kind of a foil to draw Middle Eastern hatred and keep it directed at them rather than us, but... how well has that worked out.
That's my thinking as well.  Schmuck bait (an obvious decoy/trap made to be targeted by an unintelligent adversary, which harms the adversary in the process)

I mean, we don't even get oil out of this deal, and that's US Mideast policy 101.

arch warmonger

I would say Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell/Mossad would have something to do with it.

Ghislaine Maxwell's father was a known Mossad/MI6 asset, Ghislaine and Epstein and all the people who visited the island probably were as well

QuoteThe Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia". He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[47] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."[48]

Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, Ari Ben-Menashe, approached a number of news organisations in Britain and the US with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nicholas Davies, were both long-time agents for Mossad. Ben-Menashe also claimed that, in 1986, Maxwell informed the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu revealed information about Israel's nuclear capability to The Sunday Times, then to the Daily Mirror. Vanunu was subsequently kidnapped by Mossad and smuggled to Israel, convicted of treason and imprisoned for eighteen years.[49]

Ben-Menashe's story was ignored at first, but eventually journalist Seymour Hersh of The New Yorker repeated some of the allegations during a press conference in London held to publicise The Samson Option, Hersh's book about Israel's nuclear weapons.[50] On 21 October 1991, Labour MP George Galloway and Conservative MP Rupert Allason (also known as espionage author Nigel West) agreed to raise the issue in the House of Commons under parliamentary privilege protection,[a] which in turn allowed British newspapers to report events without fear of libel suits. Maxwell called the claims "ludicrous, a total invention" and sacked Davies.[51] A year later, in Galloway's libel settlement against Mirror Group Newspapers (in which he received "substantial" damages), Galloway's counsel announced that the MP accepted that the group's staff had not been involved in Vanunu's abduction. Galloway referred to Maxwell as "one of the worst criminals of the century".[52]

Hijiri Byakuren

You heard it here first, folks. We all thought Epstein was the sex trafficker, but it was really those damn dirty Jews. /s

arch warmonger

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 18, 2021, 04:17:26 AM
You heard it here first, folks. We all thought Epstein was the sex trafficker, but it was really those damn dirty Jews. /s

Political correctness is Bolshevism's bastard child, both are inventions of the Jew.

Hijiri Byakuren

Ah yes, communism is a Jewish conspiracy. That was one of Hitler’s favorite talking points in Mein Kampf.

How much deeper do you want to dig your hole, Arch? You’ve already exposed yourself as an actual Nazi, but I’m sure we can find even more interesting things about you through this line of conversation.