News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bring Back the Firing Squads

Started by SGOS, May 07, 2021, 01:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

The most humane way to execute someone is I think to inject him a golden shot of heroin.

Hijiri Byakuren

Or we could just abolish the death penalty, like civilized countries already have.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mermaid

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 15, 2021, 02:41:01 PM
Or we could just abolish the death penalty, like civilized countries already have.
We are so far from civilized at this point. Death penalty is a rather popular notion here in the USA, sadly. I think it's absolutely wrong in every way.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hydra009

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 15, 2021, 02:41:01 PMOr we could just abolish the death penalty, like civilized countries already have.
It's a deterrent.  Otherwise, we'd be swamped with crime like those civilized countries are. /s

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 15, 2021, 02:41:01 PM
Civilization? Great idea! Uh, when we gonna get one?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers