How many hipsters does it take to change a lightbulb?

Started by Jelly Penutbutter, June 27, 2013, 03:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelly Penutbutter

The numer is so contravesal and under ground, you've probably never even heard of it.
-JP

Plu

I only liked hipster jokes before they were cool.

Shiranu

Am I a terrible person for liking the people who are now considered hipsters, that were hipsters before hipsters were mainstream?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

They burned their hands changing it because they touched it before it was cool.

They don't use lightbulbs.  They use Nernst lamps.  You've probably never heard of 'em.

Plu

Quote from: "Shiranu"Am I a terrible person for liking the people who are now considered hipsters, that were hipsters before hipsters were mainstream?

No, but you are now yourself a hipster for liking people when they were still underground  8-)

SGOS

Quote from: "Shiranu"Am I a terrible person for liking the people who are now considered hipsters, that were hipsters before hipsters were mainstream?
What???  Hipsters are mainstream?  Where have I been?  I think the original hipsters might actually be from before my own time.  They were these zany guys that wore zoot suits, spouted weird poetry, and listened to innovative music.  They were later replaced by the beatniks, and then by the horrible hippies, who eventually gave way to the even more horrible yuppies, who gave way to the unemployed.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

the_antithesis

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "the_antithesis"What the fucking fuck is a fucking hipster?

http://astronasty.blogspot.com/2012/05/ ... pster.html

http://hotdishcatfish.com/2011/05/18/a- ... e-of-mind/

Notoriously known for liking things when they were still underground and before they went mainstream. They are just too "edgy", you know?
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

FinalSomnia

How did the hipster burn his mouth?

He ate his pizza before it was cool.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Solitary

I was so hip when I was a lot younger I was  hep, then a hepcat, then a "cool" man. See ya later alligator! Or is it after a while crocodile.  :shock:  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

Ok so it's people in their 20's and 30's.

Good.

I don't need another reason for people to give me shit.