News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I love you all

Started by atheod, February 26, 2021, 08:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atheod

I'm still a theist but you all taught me well.  I still believe things I cant prove but I try not to talk out of my ass as much as I used to.  Oh when the internet was still anonymous.  I see family members on Facebook arguing like I used to on here and omfg!!

Mike Cl

It has been quite sometime since you posted, I'm guessing.  So what's up??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

Stay well, glad to hear you are doing well
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

atheod

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 26, 2021, 08:48:57 PM
It has been quite sometime since you posted, I'm guessing.  So what's up??
Not much, I learned how to debate properly arguing with atheists on here or at least I like to believe that.  I've never thanked you all for that.  None of you in particular, just you all in general.

atheod

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p2bvPzvFlP8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike Cl

Quote from: atheod on March 07, 2021, 12:49:44 AM
Not much, I learned how to debate properly arguing with atheists on here or at least I like to believe that.  I've never thanked you all for that.  None of you in particular, just you all in general.
Well, then--you are welcome.  I can't speak for all of us, but I will :))  Glad to be of service.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Hey there. I tried looking through your post history to remind myself who you are, but no luck. You sure you're not thinking of the .org forums?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

I seem to recall the name, but don't remember any details.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

the_antithesis

atheod

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 10, 2023, 02:30:56 AMHey there. I tried looking through your post history to remind myself who you are, but no luck. You sure you're not thinking of the .org forums?
I did too, my old posts seem to be gone.  Perhaps it is for the best.  I would only want to view them to cringe at my younger self.

atheod

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 10, 2023, 11:04:48 AMI seem to recall the name, but don't remember any details.
I can pretend to be my younger self, it might ring a bell. *Clears throat*

The universe was created 10 thousand years ago.
A perfect God can limit himself, meaning he can make mistakes.
God is not supernatural because he is part of the universe. God is natural.
The Bible is definitly NOT the "buy bull".

I wont be bringing up Abortion:D

Blackleaf

Quote from: atheod on December 11, 2023, 08:08:34 AMI did too, my old posts seem to be gone.  Perhaps it is for the best.  I would only want to view them to cringe at my younger self.

Who wouldn't cringe at their younger self?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--