News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Lysergic acid diethylamide

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, October 27, 2023, 10:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

One sunny summer day back in the '60s I was walking down a railroad track on my way to what passed for "town" (one stop light, most often just flashing yellow) and was going past the local city park and happened to notice the county fair midway was up and running. SWEEEET. I wandered around the carnie for a while and ran into a clown, big feet, red nose, pink afro, etc. We got to talking and he said he really liked the carnie life. He then offered me a job for the summer, roustabout with a window for better work/pay. I happily accepted, anything to get away from the Y-donor.

One of my classmates from high school walked by and I announced my new job.

Tony: "The clown said you could work for the show?"

Me: "Yep, room and board included."

Tony: "That clown?"

Me: "Yep."

Tony: "The one painted on the side of that truck?"

Me: "Uh...  Damnit, I thought I had a good thing."

LSD, not even once, kids.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Did it once unknowingly on halloween night, took it and 5 minutes later thought it would be a good idea to drive the one block in my VW bug to MacDonald, stood in line when it hit, stumbled outto  a group of lil monsters...freaked me the fuck out for a second or two. Drove down the road, hit a speed bump and thought I ran over some kids....took me 45 minutes to find my way back to the house.VW had a cracked headlight...always did, but then I noticed it. Hid in the closet for a couple hours...finally came out and put the dog in the closet for safety. Put the headphones on and listened to Dark Side of the Moon for 5 hours. Whew...the shit I thought I saw. To this day if for some reason I hear two songs in a row from that album, I need to leave or revisit that trip. It'll fuck me up. And THATs why I don't take DNA tests....don't want to hear a knock on the door and see a cop asking..."remember back in Tacoma in 76"?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SoldierofFortune

I have never tried it, never pursued it and so didn't obtain it but I used to want to experiment with the said drug.

When I take my abusive marijuana use and its mental health consequences into consideration, it seems clear to me that lsd would be fatal to my relatively sane mental situation.

With marijuana used on daily basis, back in the days, I started to think that I was being followed by some intelligence services, and I was perplexed about what to do and how to react, and I was on my way to being permanently schizopherenic.

lsd, no thanks.

Gawdzilla Sama

Did acid near the summit of Mt. Etna during a small eruption. Had friends with me or I'd have tried walking across that glowing red sidewalk.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I first used acid in 1974, at a Santana/Chicago concert. I didn't hallucinate, but I thought I did, when I was just seeing naked people! 😵
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

I made the mistake of dropping a tab when I was in Saigon once. Took three of my buddies to babysit me until I came down. I kept screaming "I HATE DETROIT!!!"
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

I dropped acid once.

It ate a hole in the floor.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Last time was early '21, and I spent about 6 hours listening to Led Zeppelin and the Greatful Dead. The gypsies playing Kashmir was great!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman