News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Rush Limbaugh is Dead

Started by SGOS, February 17, 2021, 12:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 19, 2021, 01:27:05 PM
It's not very well known, but you can burn the coffin to kill a vampire. They did this in the middle ages. Apparently the vampires made all kinds of crazy sounds, which proved they were vampires.

"Oh, god! I'm burning! Somebody help!"

"What is that horrible screeching sound coming from the coffin?"

"Oh, Jesus Christ! It hurts!"

"Their screaming only proves they're vampires. Vampires are weak to fire."

"Let's light you on fire and see how you react!"

*Embers land on spectator.*

"Ow. That hurts."

"The embers hurt him! He's a vampire! Kill the vampire!"
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

That's eaxctly what I thought jokingly. E:Is that a word?

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 19, 2021, 11:41:41 AM
I'm worried that he's not dead enough. I need a wooden stake.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 19, 2021, 01:53:56 PM
That's eaxctly what I thought jokingly. E:Is that a word?

Yes, it's a word.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 19, 2021, 01:31:07 PM
"Oh, god! I'm burning! Somebody help!"

"What is that horrible screeching sound coming from the coffin?"

"Oh, Jesus Christ! It hurts!"

"Their screaming only proves they're vampires. Vampires are weak to fire."

"Let's light you on fire and see how you react!"

*Embers land on spectator.*

"Ow. That hurts."

"The embers hurt him! He's a vampire! Kill the vampire!"

All same-same float testing witches.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

All confederate and nazi flags to be flown at half mast

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

fencerider

my first reaction to Limpbaugher kickin the bucket was " YES!!! Its about time you *** *** ***"

my only regret is that he did not malinger on the rackðŸ˜,,
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

SGOS

I wouldn't go that far, but I certainly don't miss him or care that he died.  The bottom line, is that he was not a likeable person.  He certainly did not care about you or me, and I have no reason to care about him one way or the other now that he's dead.

drunkenshoe

That man harmed the world far beyond the US. And one thing comes to my mind when I hear the death of these kind of people and that it would be good to be a man for a few mins, walking around the cemetery where they are burried. You know, you guys can pee a bit more easily? :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp