News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cowards.............

Started by Mike Cl, February 13, 2021, 01:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Democrats Quickly Back Down After Voting To Call Impeachment Witnesses

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/impeachment-trial-trump-witnesses_n_6027d92ac5b6d667582d1689

the Cowardly Lion should be the dems mascot.  I really wonder if there is much of a difference between the two parties.  They don't do anything right and always back down from the repubs, even with 80% of the people want something.  What is more cowardly than a coward???? Whatever it is, the dems are it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

I'm sorry, Mike. It's impossible to guess what's actually going on there. Surely, something like this is not just about today or Trump and his crimes? That's all I can think.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

That, Mike, is why I refer to the Democratic party as spelunkers, they do a lot of caving.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman