News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Where's the coffee?

Started by Davka, February 19, 2013, 10:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davka

I suppose I should say hi.

But that would require me to think, and I don't want to hurt my brain.

Plu

Welcome aboard. Coffee is to your left.

wolf39us

I've got some cawfee right in front of me :-)

/end New York accent

SGOS

I just finished my third cup.

Surrogate

Keurig or bust.  It's got me spoiled
Existence is a choice.   There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.   Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.   From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.   Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.   Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.
—An excerpt from The Qun, Canto 1

the_antithesis

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Nonsensei

And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Brian37

There is no more, I drank all  of it.

Oh um a little more than a hi would be nice. You know, drivers license number, social security number, physical address. Oh what? Fine, how about some non identifying likes and dislikes?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Davka

Quote from: "Brian37"There is no more, I drank all  of it.

Oh um a little more than a hi would be nice. You know, drivers license number, social security number, physical address. Oh what? Fine, how about some non identifying likes and dislikes?

Um.

I like misanthropes, iconoclasts, loners, and introverts.

I despise idle chit-chat.

:mrgreen:

the_antithesis

What the hell is an iconoclast?

Plu

QuoteIconoclasm[1] is the deliberate destruction within a culture of the culture's own religious icons and other symbols or monuments, usually for religious or political motives. It is a frequent component of major political or religious changes. The term does not generally encompass the specific destruction of images of a ruler after his death or overthrow (damnatio memoriae), for example Akhenaten in Ancient Egypt.
People who engage in or support iconoclasm are called "iconoclasts", a term that has come to be applied figuratively to any individual who challenges established dogma or conventions. Conversely, people who revere or venerate religious images are (by iconoclasts) called "iconolaters". In a Byzantine context, they are known as "iconodules", or "iconophiles".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm

Sounds friendly.

Brian37

Quote from: "Davka"
Quote from: "Brian37"There is no more, I drank all  of it.

Um.

I like misanthropes, iconoclasts, loners, and introverts.

I despise idle chit-chat.

:mrgreen:

One night at band camp.

No look, just because we are atheists does not mean we can have fun and have to be serious all the time.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Davka

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Davka"I suppose I should say hi.

But that would require me to think, and I don't want to hurt my brain.

Welcome!
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.