News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello There

Started by GrinningYMIR, January 17, 2021, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Where to start,

well I used to be very active on this forum, from when i was 18 onto my early 20's. I moved around several times, from Texas and now to Pennsylvania. I'm turning 26, work for UPS and am trying to get my masters. I'm sorry I was gone for so long, but it is nice to see the old place is still up and kicking with everyone doing okay
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

Welcome back dude, seeing you in the introduction page was a bit trippy. Thought we had some real thread necromancy going on lol.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Sometimes it does feel that way, I did like the feeling of the old forum style. Especially as the billion alerts from discord can be tiring at times. But it is good to see that people are still utilizing this resource, I know that when I was young it was something that helped me a lot through discovering who I was.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mike Cl

Yeah, I do remember you!  Sounds like you have been doing well in your absence.  Good to have you back! 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Grin... You are ailve. How are you? How is your little brother?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

Hey, I recognized the name as soon as I saw it!

I guess I'm not demented yet.

Hi GY!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

General kenobi

Welcome back grin, we missed ya.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

Get off my lawn!!!

😁
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GrinningYMIR

Blackleaf

Good to have you back. Hope you stick around and help liven things up around here.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

GSOgymrat