Americans, does Jake Angeli makes you feel patriotic

Started by Svein8, January 11, 2021, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cassia

I do not intend to open any gates for fascists (like the Danish did if that is what you are getting at there, High Horse Svein).

GSOgymrat

I suppose if one is going to act the fool they may as well dress the part.

Nothing makes me feel patriotic. I've never had "team spirit." In the Olympics, I like the individual with the most compelling back story regardless of their country.

aitm

Grandma once said, “for every left nut, there is a right nut, but women prefer the thing in the middle”.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

I'm not sure what the point of this question is, or what you're getting at. And given your past, I kinda doubt you'll clarify anyway.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

GSOgymrat

My best friend reminded me that I already have my "storm the Capitol" outfit-- my Halloween costume from 2016.

Bitch stole my look.

LostLocke

I'm gonna say.... no.
He just looks like an idiot who grabbed random stuff at his local resale shop to wear.

If I were to storm the Capitol, I'd put on something a little different...

the_antithesis

"Americans, does Jake Angeli makes you feel patriotic"

Who?

Shiranu

Learning that Angeli is some bullshit name he made up for himself makes me feel infinitely better.

It's bad enough I gotta share the same ethnic background as Scalia, and Jesus-fucking-Christ the same family tree as Louis Gohmert. Knowing that this dickwad randomly chose an Italian last name but isn't Italian at least made me not feel like a total piece of shit for what my people are doing.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

So from now on, he shall be known as Fake Angeli!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp