Arts and Entertainment > Hobbies and Photos

Relaxing hobby

<< < (2/5) > >>

drunkenshoe:

--- Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 10, 2021, 04:25:55 PM ---Pretty flat country. Is that like skateboarding?

--- End quote ---

:rotflmao:  Sorry, couldn't help it.

Mike Cl:
First, what do you find relaxing?  Try meditation, but that is not relaxing for everybody.  Give it a shot, tho--a real shot.

Try different things--bike riding, walking (a couple of hours at a time), swimming, or any other physical type activity.  Or something like counter cross-stitching, painting, or even painting by numbers, or quilting, or other crafts (jewelry making).  Or collecting--well, anything.  I used to collect baseball cards and it was relaxing and time consuming--but that can drive some bat-shit crazy; I loved it.  Oh yeah, photography--one can all kinds of stuff with that.  The key is to figure out what takes time and interest but does not drive you nuts.  Good luck in your search.

Shiranu:

--- Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 10, 2021, 04:25:55 PM ---Pretty flat country. Is that like skateboarding?

--- End quote ---

Pretty much, however the boards are significantly longer and more stable, as well as have larger wheels so they are built more for just riding rather than doing tricks. With soft, slick wheels and good bearings that are pretty loose you can ride it pretty easily on flat ground as well.

Mines in my car, but they are more like this...

PickelledEggs:

--- Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 10, 2021, 04:23:41 PM ---
I apply the wrong pressure and perform motions incorrectky. My handwriting is simply appalling, due to it

--- End quote ---
That is what I specialize in refining, in people. It's quite easy, but it is a bit of practice and work.

Hydra009:
Swimming, hiking, card games, board games?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version