News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Is this a Monty Python character?

Started by Svein8, December 27, 2020, 02:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Bad scenario, he is having a breakdown. Good scenario, it is a 'let's ge stoned and play truth or dare' or 'I bet you 20 dollars you can't do this' kind of thing.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 28, 2020, 01:12:40 AM
Make an introduction thread so we have a better idea of who you are before posting stuff like this. Unless you're just going to post this and run, of course, in which case I'm just going to ignore this.
I have to wonder if this isn't Paolo.  We haven't had a hostile visitor for a while, and suddenly there's two, both trying to make the same case that Atheists are fucked up.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 28, 2020, 10:52:48 AM
I have to wonder if this isn't Paolo.  We haven't had a hostile visitor for a while, and suddenly there's two, both trying to make the same case that Atheists are fucked up.

Humans are fucked up.  Atheists are human, therefore ... with Vulcan logic ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 28, 2020, 09:55:08 AM
I forbid you to use that idiotic term for at least a month. It's one thing millenials naming everything they can't get around in life and think nobody before them was aware of them, it is another thing when someone at your age throws it at everything available. :lol: Ffs.

Who made you a Central Asian Amazon? ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-umABjuNHo

You are metaphorically just like this heroine ... fighting spirits ;-))  Got a soma hangover?

As a theist, I admit I am a sinner.  Atheists can't even do that.  They are sinless, like Jesus ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.