News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Nashville bombing

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, December 26, 2020, 01:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 28, 2020, 07:41:49 PM
It does seem the suspect (who can never be questioned now) worked in tech, so maybe he had a specific grudge against AT&T.

Or another phone company .. "can you hear me now?"

The people who wanted to defund the police want more police, and who don't trust the police, think that this investigation is totally legit.  Monkey people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

People here never heard of MK Ultra.  This crazy is a perfect candidate ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

NASHVILLE â€" A girlfriend of the man who the authorities say set off a bomb in downtown Nashville on Christmas had called police officers to his home last year, claiming that he had been making bombs in the R.V. parked there, according to a police incident report.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2020, 08:33:26 AM
People here never heard of MK Ultra.  This crazy is a perfect candidate ;-)

I didn't know. Just googled it. FFS. Batshit crazy attrocities.

But seriously, in this climate, it stands to reason to think he was the 5G kind of batshit crazy. And why the fuck we have so many kind of batshit crazy we can't even choose from!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 30, 2020, 07:33:01 AM
I didn't know. Just googled it. FFS. Batshit crazy attrocities.

But seriously, in this climate, it stands to reason to think he was the 5G kind of batshit crazy. And why the fuck we have so many kind of batshit crazy we can't even choose from!

Even if he wasn't the bomber, he was suicidal.  He had recently been diagnosed with cancer, and had given all his property away to his girlfriend.  Typical pre-suicide behavior.  I would know, having had two suicide incidents in my family.  Had nothing to do with politics, unless it was a CIA/FBI false flag.
===

"Nashville Bomber's Girlfriend Warned Cops In 2019 He Was 'Building Bombs In RV'" .. every time, the cops/FBI never follow up leads, wonder why?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

So it looks like the bomber had no political goal or motivation. He just wanted to be famous. Ironic, since hardly anyone is talking about it. He'll be completely forgotten in a few months, if it even takes that long.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 01, 2021, 12:18:28 PM
So it looks like the bomber had no political goal or motivation. He just wanted to be famous. Ironic, since hardly anyone is talking about it. He'll be completely forgotten in a few months, if it even takes that long.

Neither of the actual/attempted suicides in my family were about becoming famous.  I doubt he wanted to be famous either, we all assume he did, because most of us would kill innocents for money, power or fame ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on January 01, 2021, 12:21:58 PM
Neither of the actual/attempted suicides in my family were about becoming famous.  I doubt he wanted to be famous either, we all assume he did, because most of us would kill innocents for money, power or fame ;-(

He was reportedly telling people around him that he was going to be famous and remembered forever. Cops were also warned a year in advance by the man's girlfriend that he was building bombs in his van. But because he wasn't an Arab, not much was done about it. Curiously enough, the bomber warned people the van was about to explode, and that was why no one was killed, and so few people were injured. I dunno. Seems like if you want to be remembered for a suicide bombing, you'd want to kill as many people as possible, but it's a good thing he didn't.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cassia

Shape-shifting reptilian creatures? You know they are out there, Scully. Keeping my eye on Moscow Mitch and them boot-licking xtian evangelicals.

Baruch

All rumors are true.  We all knew the alleged bomber all his life, and he was always open and truthful with us ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 27, 2020, 07:28:11 AM
A suicide bombing in the United States of America? Right now, of all times.

Has there ever been a suicide bombing the US before? How many bombings happened in the States in the last 20 years?

2005 University of Oklahoma bombing probably.

As for regular bombing there have been multiple  bombing in the past years if you think about. A simple could be a Molotov cocktail.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 01, 2021, 04:06:53 PM
2005 University of Oklahoma bombing probably.

As for regular bombing there have been multiple  bombing in the past years if you think about. A simple could be a Molotov cocktail.

Guy flew his light plane into the IRS building ... 2010, Austin TX.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.