Main Menu

Not a political crisis?????

Started by Mike Cl, December 19, 2020, 10:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 29, 2020, 06:19:48 AM
hanged

They'd like being hung.
Oh, God!  Now, I can't get this image out of my head.

drunkenshoe

Guys, I have to inform you that American headlines increasingly started to look like ours.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 29, 2020, 07:30:09 AM
Guys, I have to inform you that American headlines increasingly started to look like ours.

ErdoÄŸan Harika ... ??

"China blames Trump and the US political system for COVID failures" ... China does nothing wrong, the Han Master Race!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2020, 07:46:59 AM
ErdoÄŸan Harika ... ??

"China blames Trump and the US political system for COVID failures" ... China does nothing wrong, the Han Master Race!

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Every liberal is Blackadder ;-)  Working thru centuries of sociopathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQviZPyeXk

Bin Laden was a CIA asset, this guy ran him in the 1990s from Langley.  So you trust the CIA/FBI?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Homeless Antifa Group Occupies Tacoma Motel" .. how come all homeless folks are now honorary AntiFa ... those folks are spoiled college kids

"Viral Video Shows NYC Bike Thugs Attacking BMW In Manhattan" ... burn down NYC ... still not done

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SGOS on December 29, 2020, 07:22:59 AM
Oh, God!  Now, I can't get this image out of my head.

Believe me America, it's gonna be yuge.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 31, 2020, 01:04:41 AM
Believe me America, it's gonna be yuge.

You probably loved Bill Clinton ;-)

"EU & China Sign Alliance Against The West" .. when the US nukes y'all in the coming war, remember who you chose to ally with.  The atom bomb was originally a special present for the Germans.

"Joe Biden calls Kamala Harris ‘president-elect’" .. on video.  People who voted for anyone are idiots, those who voted for Biden are idiotic idiots.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2020, 01:07:27 AM
You probably loved Bill Clinton ;-)

That was at an age when all I knew about the American president was a Simpsons spoof.
I was too young for Clinton.

Unlike Monica Lewinsky, apparently.

No seriously, abusing your power and station like  that is abhorrent.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 31, 2020, 01:22:51 AM

That was at an age when all I knew about the American president was a Simpsons spoof.
I was too young for Clinton.

Unlike Monica Lewinsky, apparently.

No seriously, abusing your power and station like  that is abhorrent.

So, you are not among the political damned?  Better hide of Chancellor Merkel/President Macron will find you and ... reeducate you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"ROVING GANGS SMASH MEDICAL SUV IN NYC, RATS EAT PIGEONS, SQUIRRELS BITING PEOPLE, NYC IS A WASTELA.." .. squirrels biting people?  Rabies!

"TRUMP DEFENDS SANDERS, LEFT AND RIGHT POPULISTS UNITE AGAINST CRONY ELITES TO GET $2K STIMULUS DON.." ... Sanders support separate $2000 Covid check bill.  Psyops ... both men are controlled opposition.

"MCCONNELL SUBMITS COVID STIMULUS REVISION THAT WOULD REPEAL SECTION 230" ... bwahah.  If Section 230 is repealed, I can sue any of you for hurting my feeeeelings.  You can sue me for hurting your feeeeelings.
===

“Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority; still more when you superadd the tendency of the certainty of corruption by authority.” - Lord Acton ... wisdom from a person who never had a smart phone and lived in the horrible, horrible 19th century.

“Despotic power is always accompanied by corruption of morality.” - Lord Acton ... see Bill, Hillary, Donald, Joe

“Everybody likes to get as much power as circumstances allow, and nobody will vote for a self-denying ordinance.” - Lord Acton aka "Never waste a crisis" - Rahm Emanuel.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy." - Benjamin Franklin, noted serial killer
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"2020's Bio-Economic World War: Communist China Lied; Millions Of Humans Died" ... depending on how you count the cause of death.  WW III is started, but not done.

"The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset”" ... enjoy your slavery, plebs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Severed Pig's Head Left On Nancy Pelosi's Driveway As Vandals Tag Garage; McConnell Hit Too" .. usually with Mafia, it is horse's head

"Facebook Shuts Down Page For GOP Senate Campaigns Just Before Georgia Runoffs" ... Zuckerborg isn't CIA, he is a life like sex doll

"Proposed House Rules Seek To Erase Gendered-Terms Such As 'Father', 'Mother', 'Son', & 'Daughter'" ... Pelosi has started Trans-dictatorship
===

"CONSERVATIVES STOMP ON THIN BLUE LINE FLAG AS POLICE VIOLATE CONSTITUTION, COPS LOSING ALL SUPPORT" ... Cops were invented in the 19th century in London, to protect the 1%  ... On related news, Portland mayor finally called out Anti-Fa .. probably because they burned down the Starbucks ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Remember When The Democrats Challenged The Electoral Vote Count In 3 Elections Over 20 Years?" ... "What do 2001, 2005, and 2017 have in common?  We inaugurated three GOP presidents, and Democrats challenged their electoral vote each time..." ... good for me, bad for thee
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Pelosi Secures 4th Term As Speaker, Democrats Break Quarantine To Vote" .. The Mummy approves, and Dems not arrested by cops for not wearing masks?  Some pigs are more equal than others.
===

"Over 432,000 Votes Removed From Trump In Pennsylvania, Data Scientists Say" ... but this isn't the fraud you are looking for (Jedi mind trick)

"Congress Approves Rules Regulating Jan. 6 Electoral Vote Count" .. if a coup is in progress, by either party, I don't think any rules will make any difference.  Washington DC says, no gun carrying.  But if 100,000 Trumpies bring their guns, who will stop them?  I would not go to the rally, would not carry openly or concealed even if I had a license for that.  I am allergic to a repeat of the 1968 Chicago Dem convention riots.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.