News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Not a political crisis?????

Started by Mike Cl, December 19, 2020, 10:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 19, 2020, 01:38:21 PM
That's what I think, for the most part.  I read the article and had a momentary pause.  I also think that trump is not the cause of all of this but the symptom.  Therefore, we are, as a country, in a world of hurt! Lots and lots of work to do.

We Americans must come together, after China runs out of Falung Gong organs, they need to come and harvest ours ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 19, 2020, 01:53:39 PM
Yes, it's as if the writer thinks that with Trump gone, everything goes back to normal.  The problem is that "normal" for the last 40 years is a steady decay of democracy.  A healthy democracy doesn't want that kind of normal.  Trump just showed up at an opportune time.  But he does not get a pass.  He took a bad situation and fed it back on itself to advance his own dictatorial power grab, while setting the bar lower for the next anarchist who is offended by the democratic process.

Yes, if only LBJ had declared a dictatorship, we could all be welfare mothers by now (well half of us transgender mothers anyway).

Democratic process = whatever DNC wants?  Really?  The "Right" isn't right, and the "Democrats" aren't democratic.  That is fundamental meme technique.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on December 19, 2020, 02:32:15 PM
I agree with that. We have been steadily handing power to our corporations and super rich who use their wealth in every political way possible to gain more. It's kind of a national moral decay, praise cheezus who delivers prosperity!

But you and I benefit from that grifting (I worked for government as contractor for 32 years).  How much of your market cornering happened because of biased government intervention in the markets to benefit certain investors?  My mother's assets didn't grow at all, after Fed Reserve declared that getting interest on regular savings was evil.  And savings are still evil.  Spend every dollar you have, get as much credit as possible, and max that out ... or the economy gets it.  Anyone remember that Shrub handed out 7 trillion dollars in credit before he left office, and Obama handed out another 7 trillion dollars in credit as soon as he entered office.  That is why there are so many billionaires now, because the average Joe didn't get a bite of that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 19, 2020, 04:38:52 PM
I agree Mike, but I doubt he or his progeny will ever wear the orange outfit behind bars. I hope I'm wrong about that, though.

Did LBJ pay, unless Hell exists?  Come on, evil is bipartisan!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Joe and Don cross paths out on the hard streets of America ...accompanied by opposing political activists ...

Joe: How is the purge going?
Don: Pretty good, the Dem registrations are pretty accurate after all
Joe: Same here, pretty easy to find the Rep addresses, just find the mansions

"Biden Seeks Talks With Venezuela's Maduro While Juan Guaido Shut Out" ... Obama loved him some Maduro.  So no surprise with Biden.  We want to be allied to Venezuela same as Iran, China, Russia.

"Facebook, Twitter Revert To Pre-Election News Feed Algos After Their Preferred Candidate Wins Election" ... propaganda all the way down

"Georgia Poll Workers Who Raised Election Concerns Terminated" ... surprise, surprise - Gomer
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"IF I AM A PROUD MAN, THEN, AS LONG AS THERE IS ONE MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD MORE POWERFUL, OR RICHER, OR CLEVERER THAN I, HE IS MY RIVAL AND MY ENEMY. HOW IS IT THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE QUITE OBVIOUSLY EATEN UP WITH PRIDE CAN SAY THEY BELIEVE IN GOD AND APPEAR TO THEMSELVES VERY RELIGIOUS? THEY THEORETICALLY ADMIT THEMSELVES TO BE NOTHING IN THE PRESENCE OF THIS PHANTOM GOD, BUT ARE REALLY ALL THE TIME IMAGINING HOW HE APPROVES OF THEM AND THINKS THEM FAR BETTER THAN ORDINARY PEOPLE." - C S LEWIS

Intelligencia = fools who think they know something
Leadership = megalomaniacs who think they should micromanage other people

The above C S Lewis quote shows that atheists take the position of the proud religious man one further step into arrogance ;-)  They think they are far better than ordinary people, because it is their nature ;-))

2020 keeps giving, volcanic eruption!  Can Biden save us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL8-GnHQnOA

"$15BN For Airlines, Corporate Meal Tax Breaks And Other Pork: What's Inside The $900BN Stimulus Bill, why I hate Republicans, and the Democrat Decepticons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5-jhDBV2w
Carlin on Reagan goons getting locked up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk
Carlin on US being owned by Wall St

Deuce and a half Trump still has 4 weeks to screw things up. You think you seen crazy??? honey you aint seen nothing yet.

74 million people voted for the Orange Man. I think we got some big issues to deal with. ... maybe we need a civil war.... or maybe we need to put prozac in the water supplyðŸ¤"
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Carlin condemned Americans for being stupid.  He was correct, it is bipartisan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvxt1svxso
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: fencerider on December 21, 2020, 04:23:21 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5-jhDBV2w
Carlin on Reagan goons getting locked up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk
Carlin on US being owned by Wall St

Deuce and a half Trump still has 4 weeks to screw things up. You think you seen crazy??? honey you aint seen nothing yet.

74 million people voted for the Orange Man. I think we got some big issues to deal with. ... maybe we need a civil war.... or maybe we need to put prozac in the water supplyðŸ¤"

That's why God made lithium...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

A little over 3 years ago, Nazis murdered a woman in  Charlottesville. We, as a nation, just kinda shrugged and said that was par for the course.

How much have we progressed as a country since then, really? This year half the nation said they had no opinion on that, and another quarter said they supported the man who instigated that violence.

If that isn't a crisis, I don't know what is.
Fuck Joe Biden's, "Let's come together and heal.".

I don't want to heal with fucking Nazis.I want to see them hung.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 22, 2020, 07:02:13 AM
A little over 3 years ago, Nazis murdered a woman in  Charlottesville. We, as a nation, just kinda shrugged and said that was par for the course.

How much have we progressed as a country since then, really? This year half the nation said they had no opinion on that, and another quarter said they supported the man who instigated that violence.

And Richard Spencer, current head of American Nazis, supported and voted for Biden.  Wonder why?  So when are you killing the Democrats for being Nazis?  Would be poetic justice if their own Black Shirts, say BLM, lynched the Democrats ;-)  It is a fantasy, that LBJ sprinkled fairy dust on the Dems and turned them all into liberals.  Congratulations, you just elected Goldman-Sachs yet again!

Like Mike CL, you see Nazis under your bed.  Put down the weed, man!  I can vouch for all the commies under my bed ;-)  If they support Stalin.

That poor woman, was overweight, and died of a heart attack, just as George Floyd died from a drug overdose (he swallowed his stash of fentanyl when the cops approached him for trying to pass a counterfeit $20).  She was never hit by the car, though the driver should have gotten a ticket for reckless driving, not for wearing a bed sheet, which he wasn't BTW.  Both cases being "bad behavior is injurious".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

We ain't seen nothin' yet. Just wait - I saw a vid yesterday in which a Promise Keeper was talking about and urging others to "disrupt the inauguration." I think they're planning another "million MAGA March." Or who knows what else is in the works?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

"CNN: Amend Constitution To Prevent Trump Or Anyone Like Him Having Power Again" ... don't let Whites vote again?  How about we terminate every MSM contract and every Hollywood contract?  Never let a liberal broadcast etc again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Railroads Slashed Jobs In Nov To Lowest In Decades... As Stocks Soared To Record Highs" .. all part of the New World Order.  Nuke the people, keep the resources, inflate the prices.  So what were you doing when the "army of the unemployed" happened?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

hanged

They'd like being hung.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.