News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Not a political crisis?????

Started by Mike Cl, December 19, 2020, 10:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: bob nelson on January 10, 2021, 04:28:44 PM
Well, it looks like the fucking democrats are going to get away with it, and they have will total control over our lives. Congratulations, you all just got what you wished for. Hope you realize that this isn't like larping, this is real. Kiss your "fweedom"(fuck you kamala) and your money goodbye. You wanted it, now deal with it.
P.S. Mike Pence and all the other "republicans" are cowards and traitors, fuck all of them.
Yeah, it sucks to lose an election.  I've been there and done that, but I don't usually go berserk when it happens.

Mike Cl

The Independent
Trump was more upset that Capitol mob looked ‘low class’ than about violent attacks, reports say

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-more-upset-capitol-mob-161414849.html

As a mob of his supporters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, Donald Trump was reportedly unconcerned about the destruction or insurrection taking place but instead how the violent extremists appeared “low-class”.

What his followers don't understand or want to understand, is that he has despised them from before 2016.  He simply understood just how deeply racist much of the people of this country is and tapped into that.  That does not mean he likes them or respects them or is willing to do much for them as a group.  But his cult followers simply love to hate that much.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 10, 2021, 05:54:08 PM
The Independent
Trump was more upset that Capitol mob looked ‘low class’ than about violent attacks, reports say
Some people don't realize that insurrections are usually black tie events in Washington DC.  In the sticks, it's come as you are.   

drunkenshoe

Trump was more upset that Capitol mob looked ‘low class’ than about violent attacks, reports say ...

Holy brother cockwrappers. I wonder if it was those guys with bare chests, horns...etc?

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/1347358837926481920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GSOgymrat

I LOVE THAT! 😆 Honestly, he is such complete dick.

aitm

Well, it looks like the fucking democrats are going to get away with it, and they have will total control over our lives. Congratulations, you all just got what you wished for. Hope you realize that this isn't like larping, this is real. Kiss your "fweedom"(fuck you kamala) and your money goodbye. You wanted it, now deal with it.
P.S. Mike Pence and all the other "republicans" are cowards and traitors, fuck all of them.
Poor baby, life as you know it, is over. Do you have a garage and a car? Painless they tell me.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

GSOgymrat

What do anticipate is going to happen? I'm less convinced the government is going to take "total control of our lives" than they are too incompetent and conflicted to get anything accomplished.

bob nelson

Within a years time your taxes will go up, the price of gas will go up $1.00+ per gallon, America will have open borders, and illegal immigrants will have the right to vote and be living on Welfares dime. Hey AITM, doesn't telling someone to go kill themself cross the line, especially for someone who is on "staff", whatever the fuck that means. You liberal clowns got what you wished for, you had to cheat, but you still got it. I hope you're happy with your new RELIGION. Kinda ironic isn't it, since this is supposed to be a forum for atheists. Religion and politics don't mix, unless your religion is politics.

Unbeliever

I'm getting tired of hearing right-wingers spewing Russian propaganda. It's the result of a sophisticated psy-ops campaign that's been the most successful in history.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: bob nelson on January 10, 2021, 08:21:47 PM
Within a years time your taxes will go up, the price of gas will go up $1.00+ per gallon, America will have open borders, and illegal immigrants will have the right to vote and be living on Welfares dime. Hey AITM, doesn't telling someone to go kill themself cross the line, especially for someone who is on "staff", whatever the fuck that means. You liberal clowns got what you wished for, you had to cheat, but you still got it. I hope you're happy with your new RELIGION. Kinda ironic isn't it, since this is supposed to be a forum for atheists. Religion and politics don't mix, unless your religion is politics.
You are too fucking stupid to talk to. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 10, 2021, 08:37:57 PM
You are too fucking stupid to talk to.

I've had him on ignore for months. I suggest you do the same.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

aitm

Quote from: bob nelson on January 10, 2021, 08:21:47 PM
I didn't tell you to go kill yourself. Due to your misery and obviously being easily manipulated by fake news you simply saw it as the best option
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

More Russian propaganda spewed by those willing to believe what they want to believe.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

QuoteWithin a years time your taxes will go up, the price of gas will go up $1.00+ per gallon, America will have open borders, and illegal immigrants will have the right to vote and be living on Welfares dime.

You willing to put money on that?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

We're all probably going to have mandatory gay marriage, too.  Dibs on Paul Rudd.