Clash at the capitol, the sequel?

Started by Mr.Obvious, April 02, 2021, 02:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Capitol clash 2 fast 2 furious.

I just heard a car crashed through the barrier, injuring two officers. The suspect is already brought in? No deaths and far less carnage than the first round back in January. But jeez wiz, is the world growing more nuts by the day, or am I just noticing it more?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 02, 2021, 02:24:03 PM
Capitol clash 2 fast 2 furious.

I just heard a car crashed through the barrier, injuring two officers. The suspect is already brought in? No deaths and far less carnage than the first round back in January. But jeez wiz, is the world growing more nuts by the day, or am I just noticing it more?
Both!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GSOgymrat

Actually one officer is dead and the driver of the car was shot dead after jumping out of the car with a knife, failing to respond to verbal commands, and lunging at officers.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: GSOgymrat on April 02, 2021, 05:24:29 PM
Actually one officer is dead and the driver of the car was shot dead after jumping out of the car with a knife, failing to respond to verbal commands, and lunging at officers.

Thanks for the update. :(
Goddamn it's a bad year to be capitol police.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

Naturally, those "back the blue" folks will condemn the behavior of this insurrectionist, right? Oh, wait. What color was the guy again?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--