Left Values - political quiz for lefties

Started by Hydra009, December 02, 2020, 01:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on December 03, 2020, 11:48:21 AM
Pretty much anyone who will resort to violence to get what they want is a radical to me.  Stalin for example is more radical than Trotsky.

We are talking about civilians. And issue is not 'wanting' something. And this is exactly what I meant up there. Why certain kind of protests are luxury and why the real ones are violent in nature and who gets the difference and who doesn't. And of course how stupid is to discuss about that psyhcology without being in one.

Have you ever seen the rage of a mass of scared people who have nothing to lose/or think that they have nothing to lose? I'm not even going to get into the broken social contract.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 04, 2020, 06:06:05 AM
We are talking about civilians. And issue is not 'wanting' something. And this is exactly what I meant up there. Why certain kind of protests are luxury and why the real ones are violent in nature and who gets the difference and who doesn't. And of course how stupid is to discuss about that psyhcology without being in one.

Have you ever seen the rage of a mass of scared people who have nothing to lose/or think that they have nothing to lose? I'm not even going to get into the broken social contract.

The hope of all revolutionaries, is getting something they can't get by working within the system.  This includes shits like Washington and Jefferson.  Washington couldn't be made a proper British Army officer, a gentleman.  Born in the wrong place to the wrong parents.  Jefferson couldn't practice law at the Temple in London either.  Napoleon, Lenin etc they are all the same.  People who want something, who can't get it, and will stop at nothing.  Really nice people.  Of course they will claim, all of them, that they are fighting an injustice.

Modern people thru movies and TV have seen more death than even Napoleon could imagine.  Mental health damage for 100 years now.  We need real violence with real blood ... because movies and TV are gateway drugs.  Revolutions get legs, when the sheeple are in a condition to be manipulated by the Big Lie.  The Queen is evil, the King is evil, the Czar is evil ... is a particularly successful meme.  And of course, the Rich are evil or the Jews are evil.  Having used mobs as a weapon, and having seized power that they couldn't achieve legitimately, then the time comes to "consolidate the revolution" ... such as kicking out 25% of the British colonists (Tories) ... and killing temporary useful idiots (Bolsheviks killing anarchists and Mensheviks ... the SS killing the Brown Shirts).  People romanticize violence, because they are sick.

The Trumpers are the Tea Party, they are a revolution against the neo-Libs/neo-Cons.  Biden is a counter-revolution, backed by the Deep State.  The guys of the Okhrana went smoothly working for the Czar (and doing a shit job) to working for Lenin (and doing a better job).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.