News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How many people on this forum smoke weed?

Started by _natas_, December 12, 2020, 11:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_natas_

I do sometimes, though it makes me anxious as fuck, the reason why I don't do it that often.

the_antithesis

Baruch

Not a nice thing to ask in the public section of the forum.  But I can report that one of my best friends grows and smokes it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

'sup with all the questions man? You a nark or something?

Honestly though. Never tried it. Most of my friends in high-school used to smoke it, grow it, sometimes deal it (smallscale). It became a running joke that they'd get me to partake, someday.

It was one of the few rules my parents asked of my siblings and me. They allowed us to go out 'till how late we saw fit. They didn't impose many strict barriers, instead opting to trust us to make the right calls. As such I had much more freedom than many of my friends. But they did prohibit illegal drugs. And I decided to respect that. Haven't really regretted it. I've already picked a poison in alcohol. And I am not great in moderation for new things. Honestly believe that if I started smoking it in the later half of high-school, I would've done much poorer in school. Wouldn't be where I am now.
I'm not a particularly smart man. I need all my wits and my drive to get anything done. And I have seen how over-dependence on pot has worsened some of those friends lives.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SoldierofFortune

Ä° used to smoke full time as long as i am not asleep. Ä°t made psycosis from which i suffered 2 years. Ä°n the meantime i went on smoking and my condition worsened. Ä° fucking love the high weed makes, More than alcoholic intoxication. But it is making me mentally ill, ffs.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 12, 2020, 05:54:47 PM
Ä° used to smoke full time as long as i am not asleep. Ä°t made psycosis from which i suffered 2 years. Ä°n the meantime i went on smoking and my condition worsened. Ä° fucking love the high weed makes, More than alcoholic intoxication. But it is making me mentally ill, ffs.

Middle Eastern stuff is stronger stuff ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Having tried it I can say it did nothing for me.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Mike Cl

I have smoked grass and it works.  But I hate the smoking of anything.  But eating it is another matter.  Magic brownies are, indeed, magic.  I have restless leg and a magic brownie at night seems to work better than anything else.  Edibles are the way to go!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

All day, daily, when I have it available. Normally take about 3-4 hits from a pen to start the day, then a couple a hits an hour to keep it going. At the end of the night another 3-5 quick hits or more to help my sleep.

I have frankly crippling anxiety and can barely function without it (it was like that long before I ever started smoking, and when I take breaks it doesn't change so I don't think it makes it any worse). Likewise if I don't smoke I normally get at best two hours of nightmare-filled sleep a night (which is why I'm posting this at 4 in the morning and will probably be back up by 8 in the morning).

Been about 5 months since that's happened though. My friend moved to Seattle which has left me (not-so)high-and-dry. My wallet thanks me, but I've put on about 40 pounds in that time and haven't slept a good nights sleep in any memorable time. I frankly rather be broke and stoned than saving money and watching my body/mind fall apart.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

I've smoked weed off and on all my adult life, almost fifty years. I don't even get high on it any more, but I smoke it because it helps me breathe easier (counterintuitive, I know). I've noticed over the years that during periods when I smoke it every day I don't dream at night, or at least have no memory of having dreampt.

I'm so glad that I don't have to sneak around and be all paranoid to use it any more.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman