Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Grossest things you did as a kid?

Started by _natas_, December 11, 2020, 12:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_natas_

when I was a little kid, I used to peel off my scabs and eat them

Baruch

I killed ants with a magnifying glass.  Much later I learned that the Magic School Bus didn't approve ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

With the help of a specially trained psych, two dedicated therapists and three hypnotists, I have been able to rid my mind of all those old memories.........er.........sonofabitch!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

If growing up was easy, it shouldn't take 80 years ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

By kicking i broke a dogs leg. But because i was so very merciful i thought it could not survive as a feral dog and so i hung it with a rope.

So many this kind of story in my childhood especially violence to animals and settings somewheres fires

SoldierofFortune

But i have to say that as a grown-up i m no sociopath or psycopath, just a narcisist and perfectionist alcoholic

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 12, 2020, 06:03:40 PM
But i have to say that as a grown-up i m no sociopath or psycopath, just a narcisist and perfectionist alcoholic

People are bad, but they can become less bad, if they try real hard.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 12, 2020, 05:59:28 PM
By kicking i broke a dogs leg. But because i was so very merciful i thought it could not survive as a feral dog and so i hung it with a rope.

So many this kind of story in my childhood especially violence to animals and settings somewheres fires
I worked with juvenile offenders for over 40 years.  And you fall into the worst group of those I've dealt with.  Those who tortured and injured animals were the worst--I don't know of any that ever amounted to anything other than an inmate in prison.  You are sick--probably beyond repair.  You do belong in a 10 by 10 cell for whatever days you have left.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2020, 09:59:49 PM
I worked with juvenile offenders for over 40 years.  And you fall into the worst group of those I've dealt with.  Those who tortured and injured animals were the worst--I don't know of any that ever amounted to anything other than an inmate in prison.  You are sick--probably beyond repair.  You do belong in a 10 by 10 cell for whatever days you have left.

I was a child and had no sympathetic emotions and ı still suffering from non-understanding of others' feelings.

Oh Man, i already suffered my sentence. Ä° need to go deep in my psycology and to have a professional therapist help but have no chance to physically reach one, maybe i can get online help.

Because of genetic tendency from two of My parents' familial history and because i have personality disorders, i have improved alcoholism and psycological problems which i cannot solve even if i try hard. Ä° will not be able to catch happiness and saticfaction in my life, i have understood.

One issue iÅŸ organic, which is neurochemical; the other one is from personality and because of the style of My upbringing and happennings i have underwent.

Whatever, i am suffering my sentence, enough is enough.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 12, 2020, 10:24:24 PM
I was a child and had no sympathetic emotions and ı still suffering from non-understanding of others' feelings.

Oh Man, i already suffered my sentence. Ä° need to go deep in my psycology and to have a professional therapist help but have no chance to physically reach one, maybe i can get online help.

Because of genetic tendency from two of My parents' familial history and because i have personality disorders, i have improved alcoholism and psycological problems which i cannot solve even if i try hard. Ä° will not be able to catch happiness and saticfaction in my life, i have understood.

One issue iÅŸ organic, which is neurochemical; the other one is from personality and because of the style of My upbringing and happennings i have underwent.

It is too bad you are suffering so deeply.  The key is 'you'.  You are suffering.  The good thing is that 'you' can (and only you) start to get a grip on your life.  I wish you luck in that.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 12, 2020, 10:24:24 PM

I suspect many here are autistic spectrum people.  This is just another level you need to cope daily.  And drugs won't help you with that.  Adults have to accept responsibility for themselves or be institutionalized.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2020, 09:59:49 PM
Serial killers typically show lack of empathy for animals as children and this escalates to torturing humans or using them without regard to their victim's safety and welfare. Buffalo Bill only wanted a new suit.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Unnecessary violence against animals is the gateway drug to unnecessary violence against humans ... so true IMHO.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.