News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Conspiracy Theory

Started by SGOS, December 07, 2020, 09:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 05:39:57 PM
Russiagate was a giant conspiracy theory by people who were upset that they lost.

Never happened.  These jokers posted multiple times, fake pictures of Putin/Trump gay love.  Which is funny since most people here are pro-gay ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 05:39:57 PM
Russiagate was a giant conspiracy theory by people who were upset that they lost.

Being upset that you lost isn't equal to trying to undermine the democracy by throwing out legal votes, claiming victory when you clearly lost. Here's your L. Take it and go.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 07:06:25 PM
Being upset that you lost isn't equal to trying to undermine the democracy by throwing out legal votes, claiming victory when you clearly lost. Here's your L. Take it and go.

So there is a right way to undermine democracy and a wrong way to undermine democracy?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 08:47:52 PM
So there is a right way to undermine democracy and a wrong way to undermine democracy?

Democracy is dead.  This is a D+R cage battle to the death.  Anyone want popcorn?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Holding a President accountable is undermining democracy?
--Fulke Greville--

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 09:05:31 PM
You actually think that is what Russiagate was?  Seriously?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 09:08:43 PM
You actually think that is what Russiagate was?  Seriously?

Yes. And the CIA found evidence of intent of collusion. The question isn't if Trump wanted to, it's if he successfully pulled it off. And Democrats didn't make up the Russia thing either. Republicans were saying that about him...before they elected him and suddenly had to pretend he was a saint.
--Fulke Greville--

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 09:16:18 PM
Yes.

Sucks to be you then.

So saying the election was tampered with and there was cheating is a conspiracy theory, except for when it's not a conspiracy theory, so if you say it happened you aren't a conspiracy theorist, except for when you are a conspiracy theorist.

Oh, and pointing out your inconsistencies means I must be a conservative, because only conservatives point out progressive inconsistencies.  I'd say the same thing to a conservative who believe the exact opposite order of what is real and fake, because they are also inconsistent, and he'd call me a liberal.  Because, like you, he thinks the world is divided into exactly two camps (neither less nor more) and if I'm not with him I'm against him.

I would find it funny to watch you argue with said conservative on which side I am on.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 09:37:59 PM
Sucks to be you then.

So saying the election was tampered with and there was cheating is a conspiracy theory, except for when it's not a conspiracy theory, so if you say it happened you aren't a conspiracy theorist, except for when you are a conspiracy theorist.

Oh, and pointing out your inconsistencies means I must be a conservative, because only conservatives point out progressive inconsistencies.  I'd say the same thing to a conservative who believe the exact opposite order of what is real and fake, because they are also inconsistent, and he'd call me a liberal.  Because, like you, he thinks the world is divided into exactly two camps (neither less nor more) and if I'm not with him I'm against him.

I would find it funny to watch you argue with said conservative on which side I am on.

Snipping one word and ignoring the crux of the argument. You basically just proved my point.

When's the last time a Conservative accused you of being a Liberal? Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical. This is what drives me crazy about the Alt-Right. You align yourself completely with the Right, you agree with every right wing propaganda news article you can find, you oppose all policies meant to benefit racial, sexual, and gendered minorities, but you pretend to be on the fence because you prefer Libertarians over Republicans. I have not seen a single post of yours that could have you mistaken for a Liberal.

You might not think it, but I do actually value intellectual stimulation from talking to people who disagree with me. I changed from being Christian to being an atheist, and from being a Conservative to being a Liberal, because my curiosity overcame my brainwashing. Just don't try feeding me any bullshit, and be honest.
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

I fail to see the virtue in centrism when a person sees both sides as evil.  I think people see it as the safest label to hide behind.  It's also the most ambiguous.  I'm not much impressed with centrism.  I think it's intended to be a virtue, but I don't see it as anything special. 

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 10:09:09 PM
When's the last time a Conservative accused you of being a Liberal? Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical. This is what drives me crazy about the Alt-Right. You align yourself completely with the Right, you agree with every right wing propaganda news article you can find, you oppose all policies meant to benefit racial, sexual, and gendered minorities, but you pretend to be on the fence because you prefer Libertarians over Republicans. I have not seen a single post of yours that could have you mistaken for a Liberal.

The alt-rights hate libertarians even more than conservatives do.  Wow.  And you have decided that I "oppose all policies meant to benefit racial, sexual, and gendered minorities".  I'd say I'm not sure how you got to that conclusion except I know exactly how you got to that conclusion.

"He opposes Biden, therefore he hates minorities."  That's exactly how you got to that conclusion.

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 10:09:09 PMYou might not think it, but I do actually value intellectual stimulation from talking to people who disagree with me. I changed from being Christian to being an atheist, and from being a Conservative to being a Liberal, because my curiosity overcame my brainwashing. Just don't try feeding me any bullshit, and be honest.

And yet you still think there are only two sides, which contradicts everything else in that paragraph.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 09:05:31 PM

Like warmonger Obama, and Michelle's new bottom, the Shrub, yet another warmonger?  How about Killary and her sex maniac husband ... about helping to destroy Yugoslavia and Iraq under the coolest President ever (because he plays the sax, and sex)?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 09:16:18 PM
Yes. And the CIA found evidence of intent of collusion. The question isn't if Trump wanted to, it's if he successfully pulled it off. And Democrats didn't make up the Russia thing either. Republicans were saying that about him...before they elected him and suddenly had to pretend he was a saint.

CIA is G-d, just ask Jack, Bobby and Martin ;-(  The FBI and Secret Service aka SS helped.  But the FBI sat on Hunter's laptop and Joe's many acts of corruption and treason.  The snowflakes of today, if faced with 1940/41 wouldn't defend themselves, they would have a good cry and ask Hitler/Tojo for forgiveness ;-))

The collusion amounts to ... anyone who had prior business in Russia, is a Putin bottom aka a Capitalist.  And amounts to ... Putin is Satan (because he doesn't tolerate gays, but Xi is OK, because he does tolerate gays?) aka consorts with homophobes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 12, 2020, 05:46:31 AM
I fail to see the virtue in centrism when a person sees both sides as evil.  I think people see it as the safest label to hide behind.  It's also the most ambiguous.  I'm not much impressed with centrism.  I think it's intended to be a virtue, but I don't see it as anything special.

The centrists are evil, just ask about comments about who I voted for in 2016 ;-)  Centrists aren't just evil, they are more evil!!  So funny if any human being speaks of .... virtue.  Should always wrap oneself in the flag and the Bible first ;-)  One flaming sack of shit says to another ... you are on fire, you stink!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Of course.  Trotsky way is wrong, Stalin way is right, or I send you to gulag!

All Americans lost election, even if I, Stalin, counted silly ballots, because you are still in the US, in the US, in the USSR, boys, you don't know how lucky you are, boys ... in the US, in the US, in the USSR!

Americans are slaves in colony of Chinese Communist Empire, now in temporary collusion with international running dogs of Capitalism (see NEP in USSR early 20s), where if you are bad enough to be employed, you are a serf.  Serfs/slaves have no vote (for real), have no need of guns to defend their stinking Kulak selves.  Back to the cotton fields, put on Black face like Canadian PM y'all, and stop bitching!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.