News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Inbetween 3000 BC 1400 AD

Started by Rajhoul, November 11, 2020, 06:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rajhoul

What year would between 3000 BC 1400 AD ?

Mr.Obvious

You wanna try that one more time there, mate?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

@Rajoul ... I see you last posted 5 years ago.  I had barely started here back then.  Welcome back ;-)

3000 BC is approximately the start of the Egyptian Old Kingdom.  1400 BCE is approximately the end of the Byzantine Empire.  Were the years in-between the last time humanity made sense?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

SGOS

Draconic Aiur

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

My answer is the real date of crossing the ocean to Americas.

Also it's not just near the ending of the Byzantine Empire, it is also nearly the Western invention of the printing press. But he is going to say something trivial or home made version of a hisotrical event. OK, bets are open.

For the record, I wanna go with pizaaaaaaaa and beer!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 12, 2020, 10:19:26 AM
My answer is the real date of crossing the ocean to Americas.

Also it's not just near the ending of the Byzantine Empire, it is also nearly the Western invention of the printing press. But he is going to say something trivial or home made version of a hisotrical event. OK, bets are open.

For the record, I wanna go with pizaaaaaaaa and beer!

Native Americans piss on Vikings and Spaniards ;-)  They got here very BC.  Per Rousseau, y'all should live in teepees and hunt bison.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Rajhoul on November 11, 2020, 06:54:50 PM
What year would between 3000 BC 1400 AD ?
800 BC would be dead bang between the two dates.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

God Not Found