WE FIRST TRILLIONAIRES OLD BOARDS!! JESS THE JESUS FREAK IS BACK!

Started by RIDENOURJESSA17, October 19, 2020, 10:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIDENOURJESSA17

WHAT'S UP OLD ATHEISTS AND NEW?

BONJOUR! I BEEN HERE BEFORE! U TAUGHT ME PERFECT DEBATE AND NOW I AM HOSTING PRESIDENTS! RAN INTO BARRY OBAMA AND MICHELLE IN DETROIT MICHIGAN WHILE EXPLORING WITH SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE BIRTHMARKS AND IT GOT WEIRDER, RAN INTO PENTACOSTAL MISSIONARIES KNOWN AS COX CABLE TUCSON AND JOINED THE CHURCH, LIVE IN HOLINESS CODE NOW, NOW GO 14 HUSBANDS AND ONE FIANCEE, A PHD IN NATURAL SCIENCE (PHYSICS), NOW PLAY PIANO GUITAR AND MANDOLIN, JOINED A BAND NAMED ENTER THE HAGGIS! AND BEEN AT THE IRISH FESTIVAL SINCE 2004! AND NOW MAKE SIX FIGURES AT NBC NEW YORK, SELL MOUNTAIN DEW, SMOKE, STILL DON'T DRINK, SPEAK IN BOOK OF ACTS NEW TESTAMENT TONGUES, 10 FOREIGN LANGUAGES, AND STILL STUCK ON STEPHEN KING AND THE WALKING DEAD AND AM AN ASSISTANT TO THE REGIONAL DEPARTMENT OF VETERAN AFFAIRS! WHEW! I THINK IT'S TIME TO STAY HOME! MADE IT TO IRELAND AND NOW HANG OUT WITH THE ROYAL FAMILY, AND AM FIRST TRILLIONAIRE WITH ROYALS! LMAO GLAD I FOUND U GUYS U INSPIRED MOST OF MY CURRENT LIFE!! AND MET FOUR NEW HUSBANDS THROUGH THE US MAIL! I THINK THAT SHOULD DO IT AND I GOTTA SAY IS THANKS!!! U EXPLORING IS AWESOME! DEBATING HERE FOR HOURS I AM BACK HOME NOW!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Cassia

I'm all for "Celtic-influenced stomp" esp. when un-sober and eating haggis from a can. Good band.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Blackleaf

Give your Caps Lock a break, dude. It's overworked and underpaid.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

The rest is aside, chalked back to your previous position, how did we inspire you to get 14 husbands and one fiancee and then new 4 husbands through mail and still not to drink?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp