White supremacists arrested for domestic terrorism

Started by fencerider, October 08, 2020, 06:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 12, 2020, 10:49:23 PM
I like to let these stories age a little before I comment, because there always seems to be more than the immediate reaction of the pundits.

One of the later revelations is that one of the group was an anti-government antifa who hated Trump.

Another of the later revelations was that they maybe intended a Citizens Arrest instead of a kidnapping.  Those are legal, although rare.

What is the status of Citizen's Arrest?

"In certain situations, private individuals have the power to make an arrest without a warrant. These types of arrests, known as citizens' arrests, occur when ordinary people either detain criminals themselves or direct police officers to detain a criminal."

"The law requires that when making a citizen's arrest, the arrested individual must be delivered to a police officer without delay. If you make a citizen's arrest and do not call the police as soon as possible, the arrest might be ruled illegal, and you could face civil or criminal consequences."

There was no warrant for the arrest of the governor.  This only applied Out West when lawmen were few and far between, never in urban settings.

The truth of this will be covered up, just like the trash behind Comet Pizza ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 12, 2020, 11:56:32 PM
I'm positive if that if some gun-toting group came after McConnell, you would not for one second entertain the idea that it's a legal act.

Its not, unless it is Confederates coming for Mr Lincoln, or Congress before the First Civil War.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 03:47:41 AM
I had just googled a name I'd never heard before; Sovereign Citizen.

A demographic that far right militias consider to be far right crazies.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 14, 2020, 04:07:12 PM
A demographic that far right militias consider to be far right crazies.

Kind of like Castle Doctrine gone mad.  Men who are a law unto themselves on their own property, maybe off their own property.  See Clantons and Earps.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 12, 2020, 11:56:32 PM
I'm positive if that if some gun-toting group came after McConnell, you would not for one second entertain the idea that it's a legal act.

Whatever.

Meanwhile, another version of events has the ringleader being an FBI informant trying to urge everyone else around him into committing criminal acts.  FBI foils FBI terror plot.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 15, 2020, 07:38:12 PMMeanwhile, another version of events has the ringleader being an FBI informant trying to urge everyone else around him into committing criminal acts.  FBI foils FBI terror plot.
Right.  And another version of events on 9/11 has teamsters and reptilians posing as crisis actors.  Do you really expect me to believe that this far-right kidnapping plot is actually some FBI false flag operation or whatever based on what, your say-so?

Yet again, why can you never seem to get around to actually sourcing any of this stuff?  From you, it's always I heard this and some people said that, not unlike Baruch.  Pony up.

Baruch

Nobody knows what really happened in 9/11, except that Guliani probably had to change out of his gown, stat! ;-)

All crimes are done by KKK, disguised as Blacks.  Bwahaha.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.