White supremacists arrested for domestic terrorism

Started by fencerider, October 08, 2020, 06:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

You know that's what I love about the States. The shit is in the open. It doesn't make it any easier to clean but at least you know what to clean. Now the old world...
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 11:12:33 AM
You know that's what I love about the States. The shit is in the open. It doesn't make it any easier to clean but at least you know what to clean. Now the old world...

Star chambers and harems ;-)  Do you look good in that I Dream Of Jeanie outfit?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I don't know what's a Jeanie outfit.

A harem is not what you think it is. You are not an Ottoman sultan. It's not countless young female slaves you can have sex with. A harem is every one a muslim man is responsible from taking care of in the family. And that is practically everyone with no man to feed or protect them. Any children -male or female- your mother, your sister and daughter and any close female relatives, your aunts or even grandmothers are included in your harem, if there are no men to take care of them. Harem comes from the word 'mahrem' in Arabic which means private, intimate. I hate Orientalism.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

I hate Occidentalism ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dADf6q1QDs

But you have to be blonde, magical and live in a bottle ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Baruch

"GUY WHO TRIED TO KIDNAP DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR WAS BLM SUPPORTER, LEFT AND RIGHT ARE MEANINGLESS NOW" ... FBI psyop
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 10, 2020, 04:25:31 PM
The revolution will not be televised.

The LARPing revolution will be televised ;-)  Gotta fool all the people all the time.

If nobody is who they claim to be, and if their actions are not what they claim they are .. that pretty much nixes democracy.  Why be honest if trillions of dollars are involved?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 10, 2020, 06:07:16 PM
Are you living in the Marvelverse?

Haha ... no, most of you are in some Gundam video game ;-)

Fact is, real people do real bad things.  But most people never grow up, they are still trying to catch Pokemon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

''Domestic Terrorism'', ha?

By words they have been constructing the minds of those who use the English language.
It's Newspeak.

SoldierofFortune

Like terrorism always comes from outside of the country.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on October 11, 2020, 08:31:11 AM
Like terrorism always comes from outside of the country.

Why not both?  The Russian security service warned the FBI about the Boston Marathon bombers.  FBI did nothing.  The father of the bombers, back in the former Soviet Union, was a CIA asset.  Real history is never to come to light.  Just a narrative by the victors to BS the sheeple.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

I like to let these stories age a little before I comment, because there always seems to be more than the immediate reaction of the pundits.

One of the later revelations is that one of the group was an anti-government antifa who hated Trump.

Another of the later revelations was that they maybe intended a Citizens Arrest instead of a kidnapping.  Those are legal, although rare.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 12, 2020, 10:49:23 PMAnother of the later revelations was that they maybe intended a Citizens Arrest instead of a kidnapping.  Those are legal, although rare.
I'm positive if that if some gun-toting group came after McConnell, you would not for one second entertain the idea that it's a legal act.