White supremacists arrested for domestic terrorism

Started by fencerider, October 08, 2020, 06:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

A group of white Trump supporters have been plotting for several months to overthrow the government of Michigan. The FBI calls it domestic terrorism. I call it insurrection.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 08, 2020, 06:51:11 PM
I call it treason.

You mean like the Hillary inspired, Obama led attempt to destroy Trump, before election and after election?  With the aid of the FBI, CIA and foreign governments?  Doubling down on a dubious strategy is a good way to go over Niagara Falls.

Yes, if one keeps threatening White people and straight people (aka majority) with totalitarianism, they might react badly.  That is why it is called Civil War ... a Dem party specialty for 160 years now.  Nobody here is like that, just a peanut gallery.

Supporting Soros NWO and Black Marxist supremacists?  Supporting the CCP?  Isn't that treason?  Supporting the extermination of unborn babies who are viable ... isn't that genocide?

Why shouldn't all the Boomers involved not be exterminated for their false virtues?  Nothing good came from the 60s, except Boomers dropping from STD and drug overdoses.  Only not enough of them did.

Personally, I wouldn't hurt a fly, but I am not so sure about the others.  Hail Hydra ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: fencerider on October 08, 2020, 06:34:28 PM
A group of white Trump supporters have been plotting for several months to overthrow the government of Michigan. The FBI calls it domestic terrorism. I call it insurrection.
I call it an action incited by the sick fuck orange monster.  As Unbeliever said--treason on both parts!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

"LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" is a pretty clear directive.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Fun fact, right-wing terrorism accounts for the majority of terrorism in the US.

QuoteThe report says “the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of rightwing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years”, with the far right launching two-thirds of attacks and plots in 2019, and 90% of those in 2020.

QuoteThe report adds: “Far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators.” The second most significant source of attacks and plots in the US has been “religious extremists”, almost all “Salafi jihadists inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaida”.

Cassia

The funny thing about people who want to overthrow the government is that they have no clue what happens after. Garbage pickup days are M and W and trash on TH. There are 13 beer and wine sales applications in the que, the wastewater engineers at the sewer plant are going on strike and BTW, the pension checks go out on the 20th. OK, fake 'militia', we all know you are brilliant, get to it, you are late already and the people are pissed. HAhAHaHa. Idiots.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 08, 2020, 07:26:57 PM
Fun fact, right-wing terrorism accounts for the majority of terrorism in the US.

Communism is a KKK deep plan?  If one is White, even if one doesn't shoot anyone, one is a racist by definition?  And a racist by definition is a terrorist by definition?  Sounds like Leon Trotsky at work.

Yes, the French revolutionaries knew exactly what they were doing ;-)  The Paris fish-wives who stormed Versailles were their consultants ;-)  Don't worry, the Dem Marxist Front will bring us nationwide CHAZ ;-))

"13 Charged In Foiled Militia Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor" ... them bad boys keep multiplying ;-(  How does that compare to the thousands of BLM and AntiFa terrorists?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I don't get it. Whenever this topic comes up, the general exchange feels like there is still a question of white supremacist domestic terrorism in the US. Is this again about the usage of the terms? A problem of reception, lol?

There is a security service called FBI in the USA. Its job description is: "The Federal Bureau of Investigation is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States and its principal federal law enforcement agency."

This organisation has reported in 2010 that the biggest danger to American people in the US is the white supremacist domestic terrorism. In 2010. (Actually, if memory serves right, they've tried to explain the situation as if telling to a simpleton -for obvious reasons because terrorism is coded very different in American minds- saying that 'right wing domestic terrorism is 9-10 times danger to American people than Islamic terrorism.')

What was happening in the US in 2010? 2 years after the world spread mortgage crisis. Obama was just in office after the war criminal piece of shit was finished, Biden was vice pr. . What was the general mood of the country? Doesn't matter who hated that he won, it was hopeful, cheeerful, dynamic...etc; positive in general. And in that atmosphere, the most alarming domestic security isssue was already reported as right wing, white suprematicist domestic terrorism.

President Obama has put the term 'white suprematicism' on the page in this context; literally on the government page defined as a legitimate, high security risk for American people. (It was reported that one of the first thing Trump did when he got in the office was to remove that term.)

The reason I was reading about that report and all this years later then, a few years ago from now, because I had just googled a name I'd never heard before; Sovereign Citizen. I've also posted that news piece about the FBI report here.

Now, what I got from the last picture. When you look at the numbers of the cases; attacks in general; shootings, church burnings...etc commited by white supremacists in just the last year of Obama's period, it is more than the cases of Trump's whole 4 year because most of them are NOT even NAMED as 'domestic terrorism' let alone 'white supremacist' or 'right wing' domestic terrorism. They're just 'incidents', 'shootings, violent actions of mentally ill people'.

The best thing Democrats -politicians, activistis, groups, people- can do is to force these terms to be established first. Making them household terms. Leaving no doubt that USA has been suffering from a specific kind of right wing domestic terrorism for the last two decades at least, in this context. That is very important. Calling it with the specific name of what it really is very important. This is very familiar to me. I sometimes feel like watching a weird late remake in another dimension. I don't want to write about it, let's leave at that.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 03:47:41 AM
I don't get it. Whenever this topic comes up, the general exchange feels like there is still a question of white supremacist domestic terrorism in the US. Is this again about the usage of the terms? A problem of reception, lol?

There is a security service called FBI in the USA. Its job description is: "The Federal Bureau of Investigation is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States and its principal federal law enforcement agency."

This organisation has reported in 2010 that the biggest danger to American people in the US is the white supremacist domestic terrorism. In 2010. (Actually, if memory serves right, they've tried to explain the situation as if telling to a simpleton -for obvious reasons because terrorism is coded very different in American minds- saying that 'right wing domestic terrorism is 9-10 times danger to American people than Islamic terrorism.')

What was happening in the US in 2010? 2 years after the world spread mortgage crisis. Obama was just in office after the war criminal piece of shit was finished, Biden was vice pr. . What was the general mood of the country? Doesn't matter who hated that he won, it was hopeful, cheeerful, dynamic...etc; positive in general. And in that atmosphere, the most alarming domestic security isssue was already reported as right wing, white suprematicist domestic terrorism.

President Obama has put the term 'white suprematicism' on the page in this context; literally on the government page defined as a legitimate, high security risk for American people. (It was reported that one of the first thing Trump did when he got in the office was to remove that term.)

The reason I was reading about that report and all this years later then, a few years ago from now, because I had just googled a name I'd never heard before; Sovereign Citizen. I've also posted that news piece about the FBI report here.

Now, what I got from the last picture. When you look at the numbers of the cases; attacks in general; shootings, church burnings...etc commited by white supremacists in just the last year of Obama's period, it is more than the cases of Trump's whole 4 year because most of them are NOT even NAMED as 'domestic terrorism' let alone 'white supremacist' or 'right wing' domestic terrorism. They're just 'incidents', 'shootings, violent actions of mentally ill people'.

The best thing Democrats -politicians, activistis, groups, people- can do is to force these terms to be established first. Making them household terms. Leaving no doubt that USA has been suffering from a specific kind of right wing domestic terrorism for the last two decades at least, in this context. That is very important. Calling it with the specific name of what it really is very important. This is very familiar to me. I sometimes feel like watching a weird late remake in another dimension. I don't want to write about it, let's leave at that.

Yes, there are a 100 million Nazis goose stepping all over America, using the cloak of invisibility from Harry Potter ;-)  Just a conspiracy theory on the Left, paranoia that Hitler is a about to invade their ally the Soviet Union again (which was a very unpleasant experience indeed).

Actually there are a 100 million Communists all over America, aka Democrats.  Quislings for China and the many advantages financially (Bloomberg) and chemically (Fentanyl) it brings.  Necessary for China to disable the US, so they can invade Taiwan and Australia.

Yes, there were some crazy Right terrorists in the 1980s ... which for PTSD victims, were just yesterday.  For me, as a PTSD victim from the 1960s, the hippies and their allies, were just yesterday too.  I have lived here all my life, I don't need a study by a Left professor to tell me what is real.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 03:47:41 AM

What I hope more and more people come to realize is that trump is not the cause of all the evil he has stirred up.  He is the symptom.  He has simply uncovered the hate, racism and anti-science/intellectualism that has always been a part of the fabric of the US society in general.  He tapped into it, fanned it and hoped it would simply explode.  And he is close to being successful.  Another four years and this country will have turned a corner that will allow him to succeed.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

There are in fact recurring outbreaks of Right violence .. in the US last time was 1985-1995.  Evangelical Christian activism in the Republican party was part of that.  There are in fact recurring outbreaks of Left violence ... in the US back in 1965-1975 and now in 2015-2025.

On that basis, the US should be destroyed, because Communist China is the future of humanity ;-)

Psychology ... fear leads to hate leads to violence (in susceptible individuals).  Given stress, some people will murder.  Fear of course IMHO is generated by ignorance, stupidity and foolishness ... which means it isn't gonna go away.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 09, 2020, 09:19:48 AM
What I hope more and more people come to realize is that trump is not the cause of all the evil he has stirred up.  He is the symptom.  He has simply uncovered the hate, racism and anti-science/intellectualism that has always been a part of the fabric of the US society in general.  He tapped into it, fanned it and hoped it would simply explode.  And he is close to being successful.  Another four years and this country will have turned a corner that will allow him to succeed.

Yes, it will be tough and dark. But there is another side of this coin like the every other one. While doing all that he also created a real life awareness in individual and mass scale single handedly against the world vision and agenda his camp represents, something no other republican president was able to do. Correct me, if I'm wrong. Because when you play a game of divisive policies with people you need to consider that human factor is not something as simple as black and white. The pun is very much intended.

As far as  I understand Trump -or his brain team, whatever- underestimate the White America severely because they think they are not that different from themselves in the end.

Interestingly enough, he could have played the same game far more discreet and sell the old bullshit to the new generations with a new package. Instead, he radicalised them.

Just in my personal circle, white Americans who seemed not to be interested in racial issues, didn't even want to use the word 'white suprematicism', 'systematic racism', 'domestic terrorism' or at least not openly just a 5-6 years ago are angry now and talking about it loudly. I have said before, I have never seen American people like this roughly in the last 20 years.

Oh the irony. While he wanted to build thousands of miles of walls on a border, he has actually ended up opening out the tightly closed vault that is called the United States of America. The worst case, if he wins he'll be the president who changed the American identity. And when the country is rebuilt, split or not, this time the land won't feel like it could be stripped from the earth and stand like nothing has been on it a second ago. It will probably be a real, open part of the world.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 10:08:31 AM
Yes, it will be tough and dark. But there is another side of this coin like the every other one. While doing all that he also created a real life awareness in individual and mass scale single handedly against the world vision and agenda his camp represents, something no other republican president was able to do. Correct me, if I'm wrong. Because when you play a game of divisive policies with people you need to consider that human factor is not something as simple as black and white. The pun is very much intended.

As far as  I understand Trump -or his brain team, whatever- underestimate the White America severely because they think they are not that different from themselves in the end.

Interestingly enough, he could have played the same game far more discreet and sell the old bullshit to the new generations with a new package. Instead, he radicalised them.

Just in my personal circle, white Americans who seemed not to be interested in racial issues, didn't even want to use the word 'white suprematicism', 'systematic racism', 'domestic terrorism' or at least not openly just a 5-6 years ago are angry now and talking about it loudly. I have said before, I have never seen American people like this roughly in the last 20 years.

Oh the irony. While he wanted to build thousands of miles of walls on a border, he has actually ended up opening out the tightly closed vault that is called the United States of America. The worst case, if he wins he'll be the president who changed the American identity. And when the country is rebuilt, split or not, this time the land won't feel like it could be stripped from the earth and stand like nothing has been on it a second ago. It will probably be a real, open part of the world.
I must say that trump did take the lid off the cesspool that was just under the surface of our society since its inception.  No other person has done that so quickly--and has been able to rub our noses in it so effectively.  No thinking person can look at our society the same way it was looked at 5 years ago.  Maybe this is the only way our society could change, by having our noses rubbed in the 'secret' or not spoken about evil aspects of our society.  Now it is in the open and it has to be dealt with, or it will consume us and turn us into a right-wing dictatorship.

Baruch

Answer to Right dictatorship is Left dictatorship ;-)  Wakanda!

Rumor only ... 13 arrested guys were AntiFa ... trying to blame the KKK.  Of course, per Biden, AntiFa doesn't even exist.  So hold your horses etc .. we might know in 20 years, if ever, what the hell is going on.  Clown world.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.