If your senator is Republican...

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, October 03, 2020, 01:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

...call him or her and tell them that the Liberals are hoping you'll wear a mask so you'll look like a faggot.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 03, 2020, 01:05:35 PM
...call him or her and tell them that the Liberals are hoping you'll wear a mask so you'll look like a faggot.

""Sounds So Hot And So Fun!" - Sen. Thom Tillis's Democratic Rival Admits To Sexting With Veteran's Wife" ... challenger Cunningham really likes another man's wife (not the wife of Tillis).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I'd go the other way and tell them that manly man armor up to protect hearth and home.

Blackleaf

Uhh... Why? Is the goal for them to get Covid and die?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

trdsf

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 03, 2020, 01:42:06 PM
Uhh... Why? Is the goal for them to get Covid and die?
So far, they don't seem to need any help with catching the virus.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

It's so strange how scientific illiteracy, factual relativism, and a careless disregard for expertise so badly prepares one for an epidemic.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 03, 2020, 01:32:40 PM
I'd go the other way and tell them that manly man armor up to protect hearth and home.

Republicans aren't alpha males.  Both R and D are followers, obviously.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 03, 2020, 04:04:07 PM
It's so strange how scientific illiteracy, factual relativism, and a careless disregard for expertise so badly prepares one for an epidemic.

So you are from Vulcan?  Got pointed ears, two hearts and green blood?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!