News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your worst roommate stories here!

Started by twozerozeroonefive, October 01, 2020, 10:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twozerozeroonefive

I don't really have one myself tbh. I've spent a lot of time on Reddit and wondering if anyone here has one they're willing to share.
Something, something, something...

Baruch

Quote from: twozerozeroonefive on October 01, 2020, 10:17:07 PM
I don't really have one myself tbh. I've spent a lot of time on Reddit and wondering if anyone here has one they're willing to share.

Myself.  My prior apartment reflected my deranged status of my mind, the arrangement was chaos.  I could blame my cats for fireballs, but that wasn't the major problem.  Hypothetically, the worst room mate would be the one who pays the rent, and kicks you out ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 02, 2020, 09:28:30 PM
Myself.  My prior apartment reflected my deranged status of my mind, the arrangement was chaos.  I could blame my cats for fireballs, but that wasn't the major problem.  Hypothetically, the worst room mate would be the one who pays the rent, and kicks you out ;-)

Oh come on, you know Marx lives under your bed.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cassia

I was slightly stoned and walked in on my bff mid-coitus and probably lingered too long. The incident was not discussed at breakfast.

Gawdzilla Sama

Is it a roommate if you find it on your balcony after hearing a meaty thunk?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers