I'd like to trade.  Yeah?

Sadly for you, I like boring.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 06, 2020, 05:39:49 PM
Sadly for you, I like boring.
I like boring too, but haven't had that the last 4 years.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 06, 2020, 04:16:23 PM
Let's keep Puerto Rico and trade Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Ala-fucking-bama, Lousy--err Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, the Virginias and Carolinas and what the hell--throw Baruch in as well.  And--yeah--sell Tex-ass back to Mexico...............mmmm, I think a quarter will do it.

The Ides of Texas are upon you (I come not to praise Caesar but to bury him).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

LOL I know it is a long way off of your route but can you help me pass to Denmark on the way?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 04:46:44 PM
LOL I know it is a long way off of your route but can you help me pass to Denmark on the way?
Yeah--they do make a great danish there!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 06, 2020, 12:03:28 PM
Divided. Finally under an elected government.
United in our division.
A tad boring, as usual. Self-loathing and self-mocking.
The usual, for Belgium.
I am so looking forward to boring.  I'm done with "Oh fuck what *now*?"
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan