News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The most prolific buisness(WO)man

Started by viocjit, September 21, 2020, 11:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viocjit

Hi everybody ! I have an useless question but interesting.

Who there know the existence of someone who was the CEO , Chairman , Member of a board of directors and others positions of many companies at once ?
I'd like to know who is the person who get the world record (In my knowledge this record isn't yet in the Guiness World Records) as the person who held many positions at once.
Even positions that are purely ceremonial are taken into account in my question.

If I'm right there are someone who held 40 positions at once or a bit less or a bit more but I don't remember who.

SoldierofFortune

Here in Turkland there are some bureaucrats in the state sector occupying lots of official positions but doing nothing and being paid by the state... Oscar must be go them.

Baruch

Per Wikipedia, there are plenty who sit on 6 or 7 boards of directors.  Among top 25 boards ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2018/12/14/how-much-do-corporate-boards-pay-companies-highest-compensation/38637377/

Annual compensation varies from $300K per year to $2.5M per year.  It is a huge scam.  Going to private golf games lets them conspire against the public good.  Private country clubs in US can still discriminate against women, Blacks and Jews.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

The congress of the US, though certainly not the only, and not a corporation, has done an extremely good job of inventing new positions for each other to get paid for “added responsibilities” beyond their original position. With some work, I would imagine one would find that the top 100 such distinctions would all belong to members of Congress past and present.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

viocjit

Thanks for yours answers. I haven't the answer to my question but I had partial answers to my question.

Baruch

Quote from: viocjit on September 30, 2020, 12:56:16 AM
Thanks for yours answers. I haven't the answer to my question but I had partial answers to my question.

Oprah Winfrey is worth 2.5 billion dollars.

https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/person/1648249

On multiple Boards.  This includes Weight Watchers International (NASDAQ:WW).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

viocjit

Quote from: Baruch on September 30, 2020, 03:11:44 AM
Oprah Winfrey is worth 2.5 billion dollars.

https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/person/1648249

On multiple Boards.  This includes Weight Watchers International (NASDAQ:WW).

She have nearly ten tenures. Who beat her record of tenures ?