Why do Atheists want to be compared to apes so much?

Started by Kibla92, September 04, 2020, 04:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on September 05, 2020, 07:27:15 AM
Evolution is so fickle to you, and apparently simply M to O but you left out A to L. Everything, plants and animals came from the %u201Cprimordial ooze%u201D. Apes are our last common ancestor, but if you bothered to go back another billion years you would be complaining that we are lowering ourselves to pin worms. Seriously, what you lack in knowledge and common sense you %u201Cooze%u201D in imagination...albeit off kilter.

It has nothing to do with the idea of evolution. It's just about being 'special'. Humans can't be simple animals from this planet, they surely have something special in them. Preferably coming from up above. If not heavens, it is aliens. If not a soul, it is a dna from another mysterious species.

The big secret is that's what the aliens have been removing with those abductions from human ass all this time is that dna altering speciality, so noone would guess we are related to them. It's humiliating in elite circles of the galaxy. LOLOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on September 05, 2020, 07:27:15 AM
Evolution is so fickle to you, and apparently simply M to O but you left out A to L. Everything, plants and animals came from the “primordial ooze”. Apes are our last common ancestor, but if you bothered to go back another billion years you would be complaining that we are lowering ourselves to pin worms. Seriously, what you lack in knowledge and common sense you “ooze” in imagination...albeit off kilter.

I vote for the pin worms ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2020, 08:59:58 AM
It has nothing to do with the idea of evolution. It's just about being 'special'. Humans can't be simple animals from this planet, they surely have something special in them. Preferably coming from up above. If not heavens, it is aliens. If not a soul, it is a dna from another mysterious species.

The big secret is that's what the aliens have been removing with those abductions from human ass all this time, that dna altering speciality, so noone would guess we are related to them. It's humilitaing in elite circle of the galaxy. LOLOL

Are you angry because no handsome alien (Klatu) hasn't chosen you? ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 07:26:20 PM
So is evolution a dogma or scientific fact?
Either/or fallacy, I think.  Does the automobile have six wheels or two?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 05, 2020, 10:08:43 AM
Either/or fallacy, I think.  Does the automobile have six wheels or two?

Evolution is a fact in micro-evolution, and the most plausible theory in macro-evolution.  That isn't the problem.  The problem is will the Right use it to exterminate the Left or vice versa?  Marxism is manifest destiny political-economic evolution.  Social Darwinism says that the poor deserve their fates because they are missing a few links.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 05, 2020, 11:35:50 AM
Evolution is a fact in micro-evolution, and the most plausible theory in macro-evolution.  That isn't the problem.  The problem is will the Right use it to exterminate the Left or vice versa?  Marxism is manifest destiny political-economic evolution.  Social Darwinism says that the poor deserve their fates because they are missing a few links.

My mother language allows a sentence structure to cuss in a way that you can let-speak anything fuck the person in front of you when uttered. I'm not aware if that is possible in English but I don' think it is, because it is not an agglutinative language and of course it won't have any meaning when translated. But allow me please.

Marksizm siksin seni!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2020, 01:26:21 PM
My mother language allows a sentence structure to cuss in a way that you can let-speak anything fuck the person in front of you when uttered. I'm not aware if that is possible in English but I don' think it is, because it is not an agglutinative language and of course it won't have any meaning when translated. But allow me please.

Marksizm siksin seni!

I am poly-lingual.  SVO, SOV, VSO ... doesn't matter.  I hope the CCP is paying you well for what you do ;-)  For you, as an anti-Turk (aka Ataturk) ... masculinity is evil, riding horseback and burning villages isn't PC.  Your house will be next to the New Silk Road?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.