Why do Atheists want to be compared to apes so much?

Started by Kibla92, September 04, 2020, 04:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kibla92

I aint a evolution denier. Proof is in the objective observation

House cat - Tiger - Panther - Lion

Just to mention some example. So it makes sense. Now i dont believe we are smart because of apes. That never made sense to me. If anything i am more a believer that Humans share ancestry with apes, but has DNA from Aliens. Why? Because no other species can make a phone to cellphone in 100 years like humans. A crow can make branch homes.. thats as far as they go.

Humans go further and further if they want too.
Also there is arguments that Octopus is an alien creature.
So i believe humans is product of ape and alien dna
https://www.nature.com/news/alien-dna-makes-proteins-in-living-cells-for-the-first-time-1.23040

But going off topic.

What i dont get is why do Atheists wanna lower themselves, and only think they are as low as apes. And not what philosophy or understanding takes you? Maybe its some cultural degeneracy but i have always wondered that? Mostly in America with white liberals and such political cultures

Draconic Aiur

Baruch

Cats are much more admirable ;-)  Monkeys make nasty pets, just ask politicians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Kibla92

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 04, 2020, 04:13:30 PM
We are primates.
Semi intellectual primates. Or thats what i would say. Nikola Tesla for example.

Kibla92

Quote from: Baruch on September 04, 2020, 04:14:43 PM
Cats are much more admirable ;-)  Monkeys make nasty pets, just ask politicians.
Yeah. Think only dog i like is Toto from Wizard of Oz. Not that i am trying to hate dogs... but some dog owners love their dog more than anything in the world and "often one with misanthropy and anxiety issues, are honestly not my favorite type of people" of course hunters, farmers tends to be people who are good with dogs. But in the end, i do admire people who are good with dogs. Just never been a dog person.

Here is pet i had when i was a kid. The most friendly cat in the world "Black Norwegian Forest Cat"

Baruch

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 04:15:13 PM
Semi intellectual primates. Or thats what i would say. Nikola Tesla for example.

Tesla was one of the stranger monkey men.  But I admire him anyway.  Anyone who can beat Edison at his own game is boss.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 04:08:10 PM
I aint a evolution denier. Proof is in the objective observation

House cat - Tiger - Panther - Lion

Just to mention some example. So it makes sense. Now i dont believe we are smart because of apes. That never made sense to me. If anything i am more a believer that Humans share ancestry with apes, but has DNA from Aliens. Why? Because no other species can make a phone to cellphone in 100 years like humans. A crow can make branch homes.. thats as far as they go.

Humans go further and further if they want too.
Also there is arguments that Octopus is an alien creature.
So i believe humans is product of ape and alien dna
https://www.nature.com/news/alien-dna-makes-proteins-in-living-cells-for-the-first-time-1.23040

But going off topic.

What i dont get is why do Atheists wanna lower themselves, and only think they are as low as apes. And not what philosophy or understanding takes you? Maybe its some cultural degeneracy but i have always wondered that? Mostly in America with white liberals and such political cultures
You must work at being stupid. Case in point: You say--Now i dont believe we are smart because of apes. That sentence shows you don't really understand evolution, yet you want to rattle on about it like you have an understanding of it.  God you are stupid--and so much so you must really work at it.  I must say you are good at it--being stupid.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Kibla92

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 04, 2020, 05:40:12 PM
You must work at being stupid. Case in point: You say--Now i dont believe we are smart because of apes. That sentence shows you don't really understand evolution, yet you want to rattle on about it like you have an understanding of it.  God you are stupid--and so much so you must really work at it.  I must say you are good at it--being stupid.

Science is about knowledge right? So is evolution a dogma or scientific fact? Why so hostile to something that doesnt add up to something? Its not like i am a creationist or something

Ok let me use one example. Apes can use tools like humans does. So by that logic they should have its own new species right now?... where are they? Why cant a Squirrel develop like us? It has high IQ. It has hands and feet.

I just believe this is more about DNA affection than simply being born into a convenient body is all. Just sounds too simple

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 07:26:20 PM
Science is about knowledge right? So is evolution a dogma or scientific fact? Why so hostile to something that doesnt add up to something? Its not like i am a creationist or something

Ok let me use one example. Apes can use tools like humans does. So by that logic they should have its own new species right now?... where are they? Why cant a Squirrel develop like us? It has high IQ. It has hands and feet.

I just believe this is more about DNA affection than simply being born into a convenient body is all. Just sounds too simple
You are something--yeah, that's about all I can make you--something.  Not too bright, not very thoughtful and full of non-insights.  You say: Ok let me use one example. Apes can use tools like humans does. So by that logic they should have its own new species right now?..."  What does that even mean?????  It is impossible to make sense of what you write; how can anyone comment  on drivel???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Kibla92

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 04, 2020, 07:33:47 PM
You are something--yeah, that's about all I can make you--something.  Not too bright, not very thoughtful and full of non-insights.  You say: Ok let me use one example. Apes can use tools like humans does. So by that logic they should have its own new species right now?..."  What does that even mean?????  It is impossible to make sense of what you write; how can anyone comment  on drivel???
I am just repeating what evolutionists say.

Apes could use tool. Apes are smart. Ape made a common ancestor that = man through slow evolutionary process.
Thats us.

I find that explanation too simple. Every animal on earth have a limit to what they can do. Humans for some reason can go from. Horses to cars.
I dont simply believe, apes are smart.. therefor humans. Apes cannot go past their limits like all other animals.

So to me it makes more sense that we have ancestry to apes.. but that alien DNA may have altered it somewhere, to what we know as man.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 07:36:27 PM
I am just repeating what evolutionists say.

Apes could use tool. Apes are smart. Ape made a common ancestor that = man through slow evolutionary process.
Thats us.

I find that explanation too simple. Every animal on earth have a limit to what they can do. Humans for some reason can go from. Horses to cars.
I dont simply believe, apes are smart.. therefor humans. Apes cannot go past their limits like all other animals.

So to me it makes more sense that we have ancestry to apes.. but that alien DNA may have altered it somewhere, to what we know as man.
I have been mistaken.  You will have to make a step up to reach stupid.  You say: "but that alien DNA may have altered it"  Alien DNA, hahahahahahahahahahahaha---you did manage to give me a belly laugh!! Thanks.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 04, 2020, 07:41:11 PM
I have been mistaken.  You will have to make a step up to reach stupid.  You say: "but that alien DNA may have altered it"  Alien DNA, hahahahahahahahahahahaha---you did manage to give me a belly laugh!! Thanks.

Panspermia theory is a favorite with all the sex fiends ;-)  To bad the Earth was colonized by telephone sanitizer people ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Evolution is so fickle to you, and apparently simply M to O but you left out A to L. Everything, plants and animals came from the “primordial ooze”. Apes are our last common ancestor, but if you bothered to go back another billion years you would be complaining that we are lowering ourselves to pin worms. Seriously, what you lack in knowledge and common sense you “ooze” in imagination...albeit off kilter.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

He wrote 'evolutionists', lol... which is worse than 'alien dna', imo. Kid, start living in the 21st century and look up a few things, will ya.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp