Arts and Entertainment > Film, Music, Sports, and more

Subtlety Anti Religious Music/Videos

<< < (11/12) > >>

Cassia:

--- Quote from: the_antithesis on December 27, 2020, 12:31:43 AM ---Subtle is my middle name.

--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about Candlemass. I had an old CD of theirs, but it was in the wrong jewel case as often happens around here, LOL. There's another great singer, sweet vibrato. Recently I learned that a coffin is not a casket. I much prefer the coffin shape.

Cassia:
It was so funny when I saw some Christians groups had started performing Cohen's Hallelujah. They always left out a verse or two. Poor dears. They missed the point that this version of "hallelujah" was about dropping the 'Jah' part for some hot sex.

Baruch:

--- Quote from: Cassia on December 27, 2020, 11:50:46 AM ---It was so funny when I saw some Christians groups had started performing Cohen's Hallelujah. They always left out a verse or two. Poor dears. They missed the point that this version of "hallelujah" was about dropping the 'Jah' part for some hot sex.

--- End quote ---

Same as Christian rock.  Rock was Satanic from the first ;-)  You can't fight Satan by using Satan ;-))

the_antithesis:

--- Quote from: Cassia on December 27, 2020, 07:47:48 AM ---Oh yeah, I had forgotten about Candlemass. I had an old CD of theirs, but it was in the wrong jewel case as often happens around here, LOL. There's another great singer, sweet vibrato. Recently I learned that a coffin is not a casket. I much prefer the coffin shape.

--- End quote ---

Pretty good music/singing, not good lyrics. If you're going to go for the dark, early Black Sabbath style, I do not think the word "fiddle" fits in the aesthetic you're going for.

bob nelson:
 CANDLEMASS, one of the original and one of the best DOOM bands of all time. I got to see them live on one of their rare US tours in 2008.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version