Adolf Hitler Apologetics/ Hitler's sister

Started by Kibla92, August 30, 2020, 12:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kibla92

Read that she defended her brother. I am jut curious to your views on it

There was one broadcast. Once only that she was in

And her personal views according to wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Hitler#Post-war_life

She characterized her childhood relationship with her brother as one of both constant bickering and strong affection. Paula said that she could not bring herself to believe that her brother had been responsible for the Holocaust.

Baruch

Hitler may have never personally killed anyone.  That is how powerfully hypnotic a sociopath he was.  I don't think he actually cared about the Jewish Question, because he protected his mother's Jewish doctor (in Austria, who attempted to help her in her final illness) from the SS.  A pure opportunist/megalomaniac.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Kibla92 on August 30, 2020, 12:21:20 AM
Read that she defended her brother. I am jut curious to your views on it

There was one broadcast. Once only that she was in

And her personal views according to wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Hitler#Post-war_life

She characterized her childhood relationship with her brother as one of both constant bickering and strong affection. Paula said that she could not bring herself to believe that her brother had been responsible for the Holocaust.

Monster may have a family and treat them well, but still a bloody monster.

aitm

Martin Luther was the most outspoken of all “priests” against Jews. He preached hatred and violence towards Jews, and many followers took them to heart and acted upon them, but as far as I am aware he never personally took part in any violence. Like many “demagogues”, why dirty your hands when others freely do it for you?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

I didn't watch the video.  I didn't read the Wiki take on it.  I don't give a shit what Hitler's sister thinks.

Cassia

Quote from: SGOS on August 30, 2020, 06:00:25 AM
I didn't watch the video.  I didn't read the Wiki take on it.  I don't give a shit what Hitler's sister thinks.
Exactly. What matters is Hitler's Catholic pious moronic mother who ignored her breast cancer into the Lerd's Hands (and died a terrible death). So Hitler saw himself as a savior Christ figure and was completely irrational in his wartime leadership-in-faith. He did immediately make peace with Catholics who like to see themselves as anti-Nazis stressing anything that helps their case and forgetting much of the evidence to the contrary.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on August 30, 2020, 04:44:19 AM
Martin Luther was the most outspoken of all “priests” against Jews. He preached hatred and violence towards Jews, and many followers took them to heart and acted upon them, but as far as I am aware he never personally took part in any violence. Like many “demagogues”, why dirty your hands when others freely do it for you?

My thought ... Luther had a bigger ambition.  He didn't want to form a separate church, or even to reform the church.  He wanted to be the Pope of a new German messianic church, of the End Times of Revelation.  And in that context, saw Jews  who didn't convert to his new church as Satan's own.  Which is to say, Christian anti-Semites say, that had the Jews accepted Jesus in his time, History would have ended.  Similarly Luther came to believe that the "stiff necked Jews" were responsible for postponing the Germanic Rapture.  Which is to say that Luther was much closer to End Times Protestantism of the early 20th century, than given credit for.  It is also covered up, I think, that Emperor Constantine regarded himself as the Second Coming, that initially the Byzantine Church was heretical.

I was kicked out of a Facebook group early on for daring to suggest that the Catholic Church had collaborated with Fascism.  The book, Constantine's Sword goes into this failure of church leadership, doesn't simply dump on the Lutherans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Kibla92

Quote from: aitm on August 30, 2020, 04:44:19 AM

Yeah he read the Talmud. Probably got mad with the whole thing about "Jesus part"

But its a messy story of conflicts

Baruch

Quote from: Kibla92 on August 30, 2020, 08:05:07 PM
Yeah he read the Talmud. Probably got mad with the whole thing about "Jesus part"

But its a messy story of conflicts

Actually rabbis are unaware of Jesus, just as much as "pure" Roman sources.  Roman sources knew about Christians, and the stories Christians were telling, but not of Jesus directly.  Letters of Pliny the Younger and Tacitus are unmodified.  And later Christian sources modified Josephus' documents anyway.  Talmud is hundreds of years later, and reflect the ongoing Christian oppression of Jews from 66 CE onward.  By the time of Constantine and later, Greco-Roman Christians were making stuff up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Hitler was the 3rd biggest mass murderer of the 20th Century, and the 4th biggest in history.  Why people are so obsessed with him ... they must be under-achievers.

No wonder the names "Stalin" and "Mao" don't receive as much condemnation.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 06, 2020, 11:20:02 AM
Hitler was the 3rd biggest mass murderer of the 20th Century, and the 4th biggest in history.  Why people are so obsessed with him ... they must be under-achievers.

No wonder the names "Stalin" and "Mao" don't receive as much condemnation.

Hitler - I like to have others kill people
Genghis Khan - hold my kumiss
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.