Moral hypocrisy of left wingers in USA "Karen meme"

Started by Kibla92, August 29, 2020, 03:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 30, 2020, 12:47:04 AM
And not just that (asking for unearned privileges is bad enough), but demanding in ways that are either impractical or impossible to satisfy.

One example I saw recently was a car driving the wrong way demanding that everyone else on the road turn around.  Or attempting to drive through a bicycle race and being upset at being told that the road was closed and demanding to be let through anyway (which would be inherently unsafe)

Yep, I know the type very well. We also have 'you can't treat me this way because I'm a mother' type screaming in the most comical situations. 

I've read a moronic piece somewhere 'discussing' if 'Karen' is the N-word for white women. ?! And another long one on how the usage of these word is serving Trump policies because his camp has always been highly worried about getting middle aged, white suburban female group, which by the way apparently the lowest in his numbers since Eisenhower when they started to keep track on these things, lol.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Right wingers should look in a mirror before they start pointing out the hypocrisy of others.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 30, 2020, 05:56:34 AM
Right wingers should look in a mirror before they start pointing out the hypocrisy of others.

Queue ... two mirrors facing each other, with ever dimmer infinite images.

Repubs support Hitler - lie
Dems oppose Hitler - lie

The US has been fascist since the McKinley administration
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 30, 2020, 05:00:19 AM
Guys, Western culture(s) should stop seeing themselves in a giant mirror, asap. Something very simple going on based on the most primitive dynamics but a majority of people act like this is some invented problem of identity politics. There is this comical assumption I see everywhere on the English net that as if in Europe or the US societies basic gender norms are 'abolished' (lol whatever that means) and gender dynamics work differently. They don't.

These women do act this way, because they are white and female. They see themselves as privileged and untouchable above other citizens because of that very identity. 'Race', yes, but gender first. They're exploiting the fact that women can act in various ways in society and get away with it while men can't. This is coming from a very primitive, unwritten social rule. Women and men are treated differently. Do we really need to discuss how and why?

If a man acts that way, sooner or later he'll get a broken nose. Nobody will stop and think if he is strong enough to defend himself. (Let's remind that a lot of men aren't.) A woman will highly likely get away with it on a regular basis. It's as simple as this. There isn't anything complicated behind this invented to target women.

They do not just exist in the US culture alone as I have said before. We have Karens without any White, Black or Hispanic communities. And they have the exact same profile with the American Karens. They have white(er) skin and belong to a certain socio-economical class. They act exactly the same.

Sexist and racist? (sarc) ... there are no approved identities, unless approved by the commissars.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

lolwut? Karens are all right-wingers? First I'm hearing it. Somehow I doubt you're really concerned about misogyny. You're just being a typical Alt-Righter, grasping at straws to criticize the left.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Kibla92

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 29, 2020, 09:41:52 PM
Karen is a slang for self entitled, often racist and sexist, angry white women. So left has a point. 

Which is a tossing words by feminine culture who opposes tough people. To coward them in a sense.
Point is the hypocrisy by left wingers, saying they are against misogony... UNLESS YOU ARENT FEMININE THEN SCREW YOU
I get the idea behind it, but its pretty much represented as.. if you arent a whinp like us then we get to call you crap.

I mean left wingers have history of deceit. Vote for communism and there will be no poverty
Vote for this and there will be no racism.

They promise stuff... and then they just make it happen because its profitable. Its a manipulative political platform.
I mean i follow the politicial philosophy from Team America here.
But trusting left wingers when they say stuff is pretty naive aswell

Kibla92

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 30, 2020, 05:00:19 AM
Guys, Western culture(s) should stop seeing themselves in a giant mirror, asap. Something very simple going on based on the most primitive dynamics but a majority of people act like this is some invented problem of identity politics. There is this comical assumption I see everywhere on the English net that as if in Europe or the US societies basic gender norms are 'abolished' (lol whatever that means) and gender dynamics work differently. They don't.

These women do act this way, because they are white and female. They see themselves as privileged and untouchable above other citizens because of that very identity. 'Race', yes, but gender first. They're exploiting the fact that women can act in various ways in society and get away with it while men can't. This is coming from a very primitive, unwritten social rule. Women and men are treated differently. Do we really need to discuss how and why?

There is a word for that. Its an asshole
Bill Burr explains it better than i could. But commenters takes it wrong way. Its basically people who whine about non problems instead of actual problems and abuses their position.

Male feminists, Feminine people. Same thing. They over correct people all the time as a culture.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cassia

Let us look at just one sentence...
I mean left wingers have history of deceit. Vote for communism

Yeah that's what you think? Liberal Americans want the abolishment of the (somewhat) free market system and government ownership of all means of production? Dead wrong. Liberal Americans want progressive tax, infrastructure improvement and healthcare for our citizens. You may want to hit the books and perhaps won't "seem" so ignorant.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kibla92 on August 30, 2020, 01:24:32 PM
Which is a tossing words by feminine culture who opposes tough people. To coward them in a sense.
Point is the hypocrisy by left wingers, saying they are against misogony... UNLESS YOU ARENT FEMININE THEN SCREW YOU
I get the idea behind it, but its pretty much represented as.. if you arent a whinp like us then we get to call you crap.

I mean left wingers have history of deceit. Vote for communism and there will be no poverty
Vote for this and there will be no racism.

They promise stuff... and then they just make it happen because its profitable. Its a manipulative political platform.
I mean i follow the politicial philosophy from Team America here.
But trusting left wingers when they say stuff is pretty naive aswell

Jesus christ, you are stupid.  Do you live in Alabama???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

(I was writing this to Cassia...)

Typing that sentence requires more than ignorance, or less...depends on how you look at it.

He is throwing certain words around that are marked to him as 'baaad' and fill in the blanks. What does "Vote for communism..." mean in any context? Let's think it means something...in 2020, anywhere, let alone the US? American 'left' says vote for communism, no less. How do people vote for communism in the US? It's like some retarded vernacular. There is no other culture that throws these words around like this. You can be sure that you are talking to an alt-right American. European neo-nazis grew up in ghettos would know the difference between a social theory and a system of social organisations.

There is this word 'communism' which is like the joker in playing cards, you take it and throw it around when you want to express dislike for some idea, right? Then you put the other bad word -which is 'left'- before or after it, voila! It works!

And you expect these people to understand the importance of basics that are required to improve a society overall? What? Am I hearing some people thinking about the 'social state'? You fucking communists! LOLOLOL 

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on August 30, 2020, 01:39:33 PM
Let us look at just one sentence...
I mean left wingers have history of deceit. Vote for communism

Yeah that's what you think? Liberal Americans want the abolishment of the (somewhat) free market system and government ownership of all means of production? Dead wrong. Liberal Americans want progressive tax, infrastructure improvement and healthcare for our citizens. You may want to hit the books and perhaps won't "seem" so ignorant.

Euro-communist educated people think different ;-)  All Americans want a free lunch.  Full colonialism so nobody here has to work, just do paper pushing 20 hours per week.  Neo-Liberal isn't woke, it is LARPing Left while being neo-colonial.  Failure to work was handled roughly during the Patriarchy ;-)  Kibla92 is correct about Alphas vs Betas.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Kibla92

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 30, 2020, 02:16:08 PM
Jesus christ, you are stupid.  Do you live in Alabama???
From Norway. Only fictional character i know that is from Alabama is this guy
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Baruch

Quote from: Kibla92 on August 30, 2020, 03:23:14 PM
From Norway. Only fictional character i know that is from Alabama is this guy
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

MikeCL has KKK hiding under his bed, from his childhood there.

Biden = Kerensky
Soros = Lenin
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.