News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Was Jesus Black or White.

Started by Kibla92, August 21, 2020, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 27, 2020, 11:22:14 AM
What color is the Easter bunny's fur, though?

Pink vs the one's I have seen.  The Easter Bunny is very gay.  A Chad Eastery Bunny would be Black, speak in Ebonics, and "egg" your house the ghetto way.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Arsonist torches University of Delaware Jewish center" ... of course Churches have also been attacked in recent rioting in the US and by arsonists in France.  Jesus was Jewish, not Black, not White.  Jews are not a race (vs religion).  Just as most Muslims are not Arab.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 21, 2020, 08:31:22 PM
I don't know if there was a real Jesus, but if there was, he would have looked something like this, based on the time and region he was supposedly born into:

What would you say if I told you that looks white?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Wow, they really are a beautiful blue.

SGOS

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on August 28, 2020, 05:52:35 AM
What would you say if I told you that looks white?

I'd say you have a very loose definition of "white." But then so is the definition the census is using. IMO, if a white supremacist doesn't like you, if you're considered a minority, then you're not white. When looking at someone who is an Arab, "white" isn't the first word I think of to describe them. Hell, if Jesus came down from the sky looking like that, many Christians would probably reject him based on his appearance alone.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Apparently someone isn't melanin-deficitient enough ;-)  You don't have to be an Albino to be White, in fact an Albino African would still be, on other characteristics, Black.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on August 28, 2020, 11:57:36 AM
Apparently someone isn't melanin-deficitient enough ;-)  You don't have to be an Albino to be White, in fact an Albino African would still be, on other characteristics, Black.

You're contradicting yourself, you know. I know racial definitions are arbitrary. I've actually seen black people whose skin tones were very light, but to call them white because of that would be silly.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 28, 2020, 11:41:27 PM
You're contradicting yourself, you know. I know racial definitions are arbitrary. I've actually seen black people whose skin tones were very light, but to call them white because of that would be silly.

We don't disagree on this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.