Isnt Judaism same as Aryanism (Nazism)

Started by Kibla92, August 18, 2020, 03:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kibla92

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 04, 2020, 06:47:50 PM
What are you talking about? You're starting to sound like Baruch now, starting a conversation about one thing, and then retreating to some completely different topic when you get pushback.

You want to talk about murder? How about a white militia being welcomed by the police, resulting in peaceful protesters being shot at and killed? Did the police stop the violence, or did they let that white supremacist go home, and only arrest them after people pressured them to do so? Again, you're living in a fantasy world. Wake the fuck up and stop acting like an idiot.
Peaceful protesters is a lie made up by democrat mouth pieces. Usually when they say peaceful protesters they mean riots, murder and stuff.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 06:49:15 PM
Peaceful protesters is a lie made up by democrat mouth pieces. Usually when they say peaceful protesters they mean riots, murder and stuff.

You're a hopeless moron. I just told you a concrete example of a white supremacist murdering people, and the police doing nothing about it, and you're still focused on the theoretical murders. I'm done talking to you. It's clear you're broken beyond repair.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Kibla92

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 04, 2020, 06:52:01 PM
You're a hopeless moron. I just told you a concrete example of a white supremacist murdering people, and the police doing nothing about it, and you're still focused on the theoretical murders. I'm done talking to you. It's clear you're broken beyond repair.
Any form of supremacy is stupid. One should condemn any form of it.
George Floyd was a criminal, but putting knee on neck may not be best way to do it, unless one is into homicide. Or seems to be a tactic that can be fatal if one have health problems. So should be better way to arrest people

Kibla92

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 04, 2020, 06:52:01 PM
Either case. Problem lies with culture. White liberals in USA have shit culture that encourages crime and attacking helpless people and lying constantly. Not saying Republicans are clean, if anything worst thing i could think of is "God hates fags" people or those zealous people, but white liberals get away with so much more in the name of "We are good guys" interms of media encouragement to deceive. Same way communism did in past. You got this one guy in power there would be no poverty... but what fun would that be? You got him in power, now he is a dictator and has all the power

Its like leftism as a culture has a culture of deceit.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 06:09:30 PM
In USA this is a culture though. Its a self loathing culture for whatever reason. And i think they are actively pro crime too over there. ( I mean they dont say they are... usually try to hide it, saying "you cant blame these people or.. police are bad")

Basically when i think of white liberals in USA. I tend to think of Death Wish 3 movie, where people loot, steal, kill as a daily habbit.

Trying to figure out what you are trying to say is impossible.  When you say: "Basically when i think..."  There you are again--lying still.  I have never gotten the idea you are capable of that--thinking.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 04, 2020, 06:47:50 PM
What are you talking about? You're starting to sound like Baruch now, starting a conversation about one thing, and then retreating to some completely different topic when you get pushback.

You want to talk about murder? How about a white militia being welcomed by the police, resulting in peaceful protesters being shot at and killed? Did the police stop the violence, or did they let that white supremacist go home, and only arrest them after people pressured them to do so? Again, you're living in a fantasy world. Wake the fuck up and stop acting like an idiot.

Yes, millions of invisible KKK members (cloak of invisibility better than bed sheet) marching on Washington DC.  Sorry I haven't seen this yet ;-)  A lot of Wakanda fans in the US (an invisible high-tech African kingdom).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 06:49:15 PM

Didn't have to be that way.  Peaceful protestors who are actually peaceful, are an annoyance, but not a problem.  Both parties love to use rioters for their own purpose. CIA/Soros is happy to supply them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 07:02:18 PM
Any form of supremacy is stupid. One should condemn any form of it.
George Floyd was a criminal, but putting knee on neck may not be best way to do it, unless one is into homicide. Or seems to be a tactic that can be fatal if one have health problems. So should be better way to arrest people

Abort them as embryos?  G-d has the omniscience, but doesn't do that.  We could simply keep dangerous people locked up permanently, since most of these criminals have priors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 04, 2020, 03:49:35 PM
Same argument can be said about people who blame white Europeans in America and Europe though for all evil in the world.
Oh, those poor oppressed white people! How will we ever survive being poked fun at for not understanding all the fucked up shit we benefit from!? Nevermind the Jews who got gassed, the blacks who got enslaved, the Muslims who get bombed, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THOSE POOR OPPRESSED WHITE ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS!?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

When I had to do some work for Amtrak, we had to attend their “safety” indoctrination. The first thing they said was, “Rule number one is that trains can come from any direction at any time”. The absurdity of that statement was obvious, but the simpleness of it is practical application. And then along comes Kibbles here and low and behold, that train indeed is off the rails and going in all kinds of direction, like the operator does not have any control over it......that seems about right.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 05, 2020, 01:48:36 AM
Oh, those poor oppressed white people! How will we ever survive being poked fun at for not understanding all the fucked up shit we benefit from!? Nevermind the Jews who got gassed, the blacks who got enslaved, the Muslims who get bombed, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THOSE POOR OPPRESSED WHITE ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS!?

Those poor oppressed millionaire Black athletes!  Yes, not all Blacks are athletic, except running from the cops.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Kibla92

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 05, 2020, 01:48:36 AM

What solution do you have then? Revenge? Burning down stores, looting and stealing, and just have a garbage government that burns stuff down? Yeah... Good job! I am sure you'll be a great posterboy for helping the world that way. Just blame it on people instead of actually helping the world develop.

Hey instead of helping people where they are. We should just burn stores down. THAT WOULD SHOW THOSE WHITE SUPREMACISTS lol.

Baruch

Quote from: Kibla92 on September 05, 2020, 05:53:55 PM
What solution do you have then? Revenge? Burning down stores, looting and stealing, and just have a garbage government that burns stuff down? Yeah... Good job! I am sure you'll be a great posterboy for helping the world that way. Just blame it on people instead of actually helping the world develop.

Hey instead of helping people where they are. We should just burn stores down. THAT WOULD SHOW THOSE WHITE SUPREMACISTS lol.

This is exactly what happened in the US in 1965-75, when the Dem IRA acted up then as now, and Detroit never recovered (because the White folk didn't all commit SJW suicide over their guilt for Thomas Jefferson's fooling around with his favorite slave girl).  We are in the middle of the new 1960s aka 2015-25 so give this another 5 years of stupidity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

I suppose it is possible to draw a parallel between ANY two groups that have some principle of exclusivity.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 06, 2020, 02:46:20 PM
I suppose it is possible to draw a parallel between ANY two groups that have some principle of exclusivity.

We are very distantly related (Homo Erectus) but not closely.  Off to the caves with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvcvph-dpfE

The Shah was a good tyrant, not a bad tyrant.  That is really what separates D and R parties, neither consider the People to be worth anything.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.