Isnt Judaism same as Aryanism (Nazism)

Started by Kibla92, August 18, 2020, 03:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

There are those who say the Shah was anything but good, which is why there was eventually an Ayatollah.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

aitm

I often wonder when 4 years after Ayatollah how many Iranians looked about their country and asked themselves, “ what the hell did we do?”
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 06, 2020, 04:15:50 PM
There are those who say the Shah was anything but good, which is why there was eventually an Ayatollah.

He wasn't an Eisenhower etc ... but then I wouldn't expect an absolute monarch to be like that.  But his position to reform from was much worse than Eisenhower (segregation) ... illiterate superstitious peasants.  It was possible for him to have worked with the real conservatives ... and keep the monarchy, but like King Louis XVI, he reformed just enough to lose control.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on September 06, 2020, 04:28:05 PM
I often wonder when 4 years after Ayatollah how many Iranians looked about their country and asked themselves, “ what the hell did we do?”

Those people had already been murdered or fled from the Revolutionary Guards ... you know, those folks that General Suleimani was leading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFUH7oLH0pk&list=PLVWo-klYYtYWF2hoGkUODIo0iDiXsBnkt

By a young Iranian girl who lived thru it.

My grandfather was in the US Army in Iran 1943-45.

The present rhymes with the past.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.