Isnt Judaism same as Aryanism (Nazism)

Started by Kibla92, August 18, 2020, 03:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kibla92

Quote from: SGOS on August 23, 2020, 08:43:29 AM
If Hitler were still alive, all the Jews would be gone, and he'd be hunting down Arabs.

But didnt Hitler consider Islam to be better than Christianity though, which he saw as weakness.. The whole "Forgiveness part" atleast. Sort of undermining the true human spirit.

I dont know what his racial theories was about arabs. But he atleast saw Aryans as superior

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kibla92 on August 29, 2020, 12:12:36 PM
But he atleast saw Aryans as superior
I guess it depends upon which Aryan he was thinking of.  The first Aryans came from what is now India.  Hitler did not mean those.  His master race were white--preferably blonde and blue eyed.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

But didnt Hitler consider Islam to be better than Christianity though, which he saw as weakness.. The whole "Forgiveness part" atleast. Sort of undermining the true human spirit.

I dont know what his racial theories was about arabs. But he atleast saw Aryans as superior

You give Hitler too much credit, he was a student of Machiavelli.  He would have become a trans-sexual if it gave him absolute power to fulfill his vision of German Destiny.

Hitler's view was formed by watching Wagner and reading Nietzsche (as interpreted by Nietzsche's even more crazy sister).  The context then, was no Arabs in Germany, but lots of Jews, lots of Christians, and a pagan past.  So Hitler took up Luther's jihad against the Jews, to suborn the Catholic and Lutheran churches in Germany.  The guy who was more into identity politics, was Himmler.  Set up a castle in a forest (like Castle Wolfenstein the video game) to initiate the upper echelon of the SS.  They drank Jewish blood (it seems) as part of the ceremony.  Not unlike the worldwide pedophile ring among the Elite.  You can't be Elite, unless you transgress (see Tantra).

Hitler had Turkey as a critical neutral ally.  He had the Grand Mufti of Palestine as an ally.  Germany had an active alliance with Turkey in WWI.  Why was Gen Rommel going to the Middle East?  Not for Critical Race Theory.  For oil and for The Suez Canal ... the oil in SW Persia was already pumping.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 29, 2020, 12:28:05 PM
I guess it depends upon which Aryan he was thinking of.  The first Aryans came from what is now India.  Hitler did not mean those.  His master race were white--preferably blonde and blue eyed.

Hitler's anthropology was based on "wacked" German anthropologists, they believed in Atlantis (which had to have been Sweden).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Kibla92

Though i would assume he would consider Semites as sub humans, considering his racial theories on Jews. Still messed up more or less.

Kibla92

Aryans is more a idea of people living in certain area. Some went to Europe. Some was in Iran and some in India.

I guess the question is what qualified as an Aryan? My guess its probably highly mythological at best
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration#/media/File:IE_expansion.png

Then there is this part.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
Which i think is more culture related

Baruch

Quote from: Kibla92 on August 29, 2020, 12:36:32 PM
Though i would assume he would consider Semites as sub humans, considering his racial theories on Jews. Still messed up more or less.

Do you believe every political advertisement?  Got your car from Crazy Joe's Used Politician lot?  Himmler may have taken this seriously, but he was a psycho school teacher, not even a post-card painter.

In the 19th century, lost continents were in vogue.  Check out Lemuria ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(continent)

It had become unlikely, given better geographical and hydrological data, that there was a vast continent off of Gibraltar.  That original idea, of Plato, was probably Thera ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption

Though there are other places subject to tsunami which are also candidates, even Dwarka, the kingdom of the god Krishna ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarka

Which at least tied into Lemuria.  Basically any unknown geography (see Shangri-La) can be a lost kingdom in the 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangri-La

1800-1900 was a fun time, in the respect that Earth geography wasn't fully known, including the Amazon, and one could get all Romantic about it.  Got Indiana Jones?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_City_of_Z_(film) and there is another one in Central America.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kibla92 on August 29, 2020, 12:36:32 PM
Trump echos much of Hitler's hatred of nonwhite.  For some reason, those ideas have never left us.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 29, 2020, 12:54:15 PM
Trump echos much of Hitler's hatred of nonwhite.  For some reason, those ideas have never left us.

I hope you can find shelter with Ms Dolezal (sarc).  How about Woke hatred of Trump?  It is OK to do "blackface" in Canada I hear.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

I'm gonna need a source for that.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

You don't sound like a jerk. You don't sound like anything. I'm sure you think it is your own voice and you feel like people are paying attention to you because you're saying something but that's not the case. We -very different people all around the world with very different opinions, backgrounds, some have decades on you- have heard them all countless times, in several different eras. The words and concepts you keep using don't mean what you think they mean.

But eventually, that level of lack of perspective and willful ignorance turn other people into jerks. Apparently this was your first thread, but people are just being nice to you so far. If this is was a religous forum you would be banned after posting the first thread of the sort. That's a little hint about 'perspective' for you in simple terms. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Kibla92

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 04, 2020, 02:38:29 AM

Same argument can be said about people who blame white Europeans in America and Europe though for all evil in the world.

Which one is more dumber to you? If there is something to criticize, thats fair, for me i dont like white liberal culture "atleast the crazy part of it" in USA. But jews gets more protection for whatever reason

Baruch

Ethnochauvinism, racism, tribalism ... the usual suspects ;-)

I can quote the conspiracy theories, but they are all wrong.

It is an open question, should there be an ethnically pure ethnostate?  Well, Japan is a working example.  The US is attempting the opposite.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.