Why criminals are better than you, should have more rights than you ...

Started by Baruch, August 12, 2020, 09:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Florida girl’s mother shot and killed during first day of online class as teacher watches, police say" ... Black ex boyfriend shot her at home while child was doing school on Zoom

"Susie Zhao murder: Poker pro sexually assaulted, 'lit on fire,' investigators allege" ... bad assignation at a motel.  White perp.

"Ghislaine Maxwell Taken Off Suicide Watch, Claims Mistreatment Including 'Numerous Body Scans'" .. she hasn't been kept naked under camera surveillance?

"New Memos Reveal Aggressive US Lobbying Campaign By Hunter Biden's Corrupt Ukrainian 'Friends'" .. from several years ago.  No doubt papa Biden didn't know

"Knife-Wielding Man Arrested In Stabbing Reported To Be Suspect In Berkeley Assault On Conservative" .. typical lax Dem crime enforcement, except for Kamala.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Man Charged With First-Degree Murder In Killing Of 5-Year-Old Boy On Bicycle" ... just walked up to the boy and popped in the head.  A White male skin-head in a KKK robe?  Nope, guess what the perp looks like ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

viocjit

"Why criminals are better than you, should have more rights than you ..." Is the name of this thread a joke ?

I ask you to answer if you want. I don't understand the link between the content of yours message in this forum topic and its name.
I can only see headlines texts in press and not philosophical arguments to defend a point of view about why criminals are better than us and should have more rights than us.

Let's me guess. The name of this thread is a joke or / and you want we click on it.

Baruch

Human decadence isn't a joke.  Per the DNC, the criminals are their voters, their voters are criminals.  That is why they let them out of jail, incite them to more crime ... because the DNC is the party of morality (sarc)  Heard it all 55 years ago, society is evil, the criminals are freedom fighters.  The DNC should be put into prison for life, along with their enablers (Soros et al).  The RNC is the same, but they cater to a higher class of criminals ;-)  The US is a bloody organized crime syndicate (see any other country/people who attract our interest).  This is how tribal warfare works, and the history of the world isn't one of progress, except progress in more sophisticated tribal warfare.  Choose your tribe, and fight!  Choose wisely and good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFi7bWkyRpA

Live & Let Die!  Worship Ares/Mars.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"NYC teen who was burned alive had dated suspect's younger sister" ... honor killing between NYC Dominicans/Puerto Ricans?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: viocjit on August 14, 2020, 06:08:50 AM
"Why criminals are better than you, should have more rights than you ..." Is the name of this thread a joke ?

I ask you to answer if you want. I don't understand the link between the content of yours message in this forum topic and its name.
I can only see headlines texts in press and not philosophical arguments to defend a point of view about why criminals are better than us and should have more rights than us.

Let's me guess. The name of this thread is a joke or / and you want we click on it.

General concensus of the forum is early onset demensia combined with a mild form of schizofrenia.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 14, 2020, 03:39:17 PM
General concensus of the forum is early onset demensia combined with a mild form of schizofrenia.

Agism.  Hope your woke group doesn't find out you are agist ;-)

I agree that there is no such thing as theology, philosophy or ideology.  There is only psychology.  But it is ablist to claim you are smarter or more sane than someone else.  Has your neighborhood cadre examined your condition?  Isn't Belgianism just another form of White privilege?

Solzhenitzin wrote a novel about this ... "Cancer Ward" where technical people are put in research lab force labor, because of a medical diagnosis by their commissar.

"Canadian medical student pleads guilty to ‘sextortion’ of Virginia teen sisters who were forced to perform sex acts on camera" ... copycat crime based on news coverage of Epstein?

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"NYC man wanted for torching NYPD car busted after taunting feds" ... public execution by burning, as a warning to others?  Remember, I don't support civil rights, because civil rights protect criminals and communists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"California Man Receives $860,000 In Fraudulent PPP Loans And Then Flees The Country" ... so US passports don't work?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Thugs Savagely Assault, Rob Retired NYPD Sergeant In Manhattan Daytime Beating" .. imprison or just execute to save taxpayer's money?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

I wonder if Steve Bannon will become a convicted criminal? Accused of defrauding some people who donated to a private fund to build some of the Mexico wall. Somehow Trump was not involved at all. Uhmmm. Cough. Cough.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on August 20, 2020, 04:32:48 PM
I wonder if Steve Bannon will become a convicted criminal? Accused of defrauding some people who donated to a private fund to build some of the Mexico wall. Somehow Trump was not involved at all. Uhmmm. Cough. Cough.

Everyone is a convicted criminal in the eyes of G-d, in need of forgiveness - Apostle Paul
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Kentucky man tries to sell 4-year-old for $2,500 at gas station: police" ... "The suspect and the child's mother allegedly told police they'd been using meth" ... need more proof that Caligula has resurrected?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"California police shoot, kill armed man trying to burn down home with wheelchair-bound woman inside" ... another Latin American import
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Deidre32

What is your point with this thread, Baruch? Is it sarcasm? lol
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi