News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Liberal---Conservative

Started by Mike Cl, July 27, 2020, 10:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Yeah...it sounds so stupid, right. Surely it can't happen anymore, esp. in the US. I mean what is fascism anyway? What is this, a Tarantino movie? Well, I have been watching this movie for over a decade here and a bunch of people in the same building showing the same movie think if the theatre burns down the so called first class seats are nonflammable.

Less than ten years ago, in this forum, black people being muredered by cops used to meet with 'they're the basic criminal group!' response. Munch's, Baruch's responses in essence were the exact, common attitude. Let's talk about if 'fascism' is real or not, moronic or what after another ten years, OK?

Because it's not just some word defined by two historical figures reduced to a couple of clowns in meme comebacks. When you're living through, it is life, and you have no idea where did it come from. That's the thing with us humans. If we are not affected by something directly, it virtually doesn't exist... more, it can't. And then it is too late...it is too bloody.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cassia

For all the passion and fiery protesting, the last few times I voted at the polls I saw very few young Americans in line. When I overhear heated political debates I will sometimes interject and ask "well, did you vote?" Usually conversation falls silent and you can hear the crickets outside. It is not just voting. There is some research to do. There are agendas to check out. Do you even know who your representatives are and what they are doing? It is taken for granted.

GSOgymrat

People focus on the presidential election but state and local elections have a direct impact on day-to-day living. I talked with someone who expressed concern about local law enforcement but didn't know that our sheriff is elected because she didn't vote. She didn't know we elected our first black sheriff after having the same sheriff for 24 years. I know it's difficult to keep up with all the news but if someone cares about an issue they should at least know the basics.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 07, 2020, 07:48:02 AM
Yeah...it sounds so stupid, right. Surely it can't happen anymore, esp. in the US. I mean what is fascism anyway? What is this, a Tarantino movie? Well, I have been watching this movie for over a decade here and a bunch of people in the same building showing the same movie think if the theatre burns down the so called first class seats are nonflammable.

Less than ten years ago, in this forum, black people being muredered by cops used to meet with 'they're the basic criminal group!' response. Munch's, Baruch's responses in essence were the exact, common attitude. Let's talk about if 'fascism' is real or not, moronic or what after another ten years, OK?

Because it's not just some word defined by two historical figures reduced to a couple of clowns in meme comebacks. When you're living through, it is life, and you have no idea where did it come from. That's the thing with us humans. If we are not affected by something directly, it virtually doesn't exist... more, it can't. And then it is too late...it is too bloody.

If the solution was better cop training and vetting, I agree completely, I bet Munch does too.  But that is just a trigger, for some Marxist BS.  And you never ever complain about Whites being killed by cops.  Because?  People here are all Dolezals.  Wakanda Now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 07, 2020, 09:01:39 AM
People focus on the presidential election but state and local elections have a direct impact on day-to-day living. I talked with someone who expressed concern about local law enforcement but didn't know that our sheriff is elected because she didn't vote. She didn't know we elected our first black sheriff after having the same sheriff for 24 years. I know it's difficult to keep up with all the news but if someone cares about an issue they should at least know the basics.

President/PM is a demi-god, same as in the days of Augustus Caesar.

I have had a manageable line when voting.  But I still took advantage of the early-voting option (in person) when offered.  Mostly old people do that.  The idea that we have to all vote on just one day, is obsolete, and impractical in urban areas.  Vote caging and voter pandering is why I would outlaw all political parties, not just the Communists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Matt Taibi lays out where the Dems went off the rails ...

"America’s financial and political establishment has always been most terrified of an inclusive underclass movement. So it evangelizes a bizarre transgressive politics that tells white conservatives to fuck themselves and embraces a leftist sub-theology that preaches class as a racist canard." - Matt Taibbi

“ … in a broader sense the Republican voter is recoiling from urban liberal condescension.” - Matt Taibbi

After 2016 it became axiomatic that the Trump voter, or the Leave voter, was â€" without exception now â€" a crazed, racist monster. As detailed here multiple times, ruminations on Republican voter behaviors became not merely uninteresting to pundits after November 2016, but actively taboo. By 2020, the official answer to What’s the Matter with Kansas? was Kansas is a White Supremacist Project and Can Go Fuck Itself. - Matt Taibbi

This was revenge for President Ford telling NYC to drop dead in 1975.  Why should R & I voters pay for D voter pandering, D party mismanagement?  Basically run your elected jurisdiction like a drunk sailor, and expect the other bar patrons to pay up?  I agree, both coasts, all D jurisdictions can go f*k themselves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

We have the same problem with mostly the youngsters. Then they came around at the locals in the capital and the biggest city when the difference was so tiny. Recount showed opposition actually won and the other side demanded a repeat in one city. Opposition has won. E: Nope sorry, something is wrong with this calculation. I have checked the difference it is 13 thousand something but there is a rise in the re-run. Otherwise turn out has been over 80% here and of course could be much better...

But then something tells me every first election after the outbreak will see a high turn out. LOL

I'm expecting a record from the US. Come on, guys.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

"John Cleese: Woke People Have "Zero Sense Of Humour"; They're Killing Comedy" .. it is hard to smile when you are planning genocide

"Senate Bill To Curb Invasive Facial Recognition Software After Rite Aid Deployed In 200 Stores" ... should only be legal if used by the DNC ;-)

"Psychiatrist Dr Tanveer Ahmed says the phase in history we are going through is essentially a political and psychological experiment." ... happy petri dish
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"LEFTIST CELEBRITY PUSHES UNHINGED THEORY THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE STEALING MAIL TRUCKS" ... no, all the postal employees have been replaced with surgically altered Republican doppelgängers.

"THE YOUNG TURKS HAVE BEEN DENIED ACCESS TO THE DNC, DEMS ARE PURGING THE FAR LEFT" .. Cenk failed in his election attempt, now even donkeys piss on him
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Soros Reveals How He's Invested Amid "Fed Liquidity Bubble"; Says Trump "Very Dangerous"" ... so says the father in law of Adam Schiff's daughter

"Ben & Jerry's Receives Backlash For Demanding UK Accept More Illegal Boat Migrants" ... GB needs all the HK people to move there, to suppress wages.  B & J needs to stick to making ice cream

"This Is Amerika: Where Fascism, Totalitarianism And Militarism Go Hand-In-Hand" ... this is bipartisan.  Dems dropped their pacifism of the 80s when it didn't get more votes.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” - C. S. Lewis

Dems are virtue signaling punks.

"Fake ID Seizures, Mostly From China, On the Rise" ... they smell of bat ;-)

H-1B Visa executive order obstructed ... "What good is a State Department that becomes the tool of corporations that want to displace Americans, when tens of millions of Americans are under extreme financial duress?" ... parts of the Fed Executive are so partisan, they countermand the commander in chief.

"DoJ Finds Yale Admissions Illegally Discriminated Against Whites, Asians" ... don't care if the degree was in underwater basket weaving

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

❝I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.❞ - Thomas Jefferson

“Germany's most unforgiveable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit." - Winston Churchill

Both countries, both major parties in each country, are deeply connected to the banks.  This Jefferson quote explains the predatory nature of Massachusetts and New York.  This Churchill quote explains the BRICs.  Brazil and India have defected but China/Russia got Iran and Venezuela in trade.

“The Shape of Things to Come” by H G Wells is also a template for future neo-Liberal tyranny, same as “1984” by George Orwell.  “We” by Yevgeny Zamyatin prophesies the “surveillance state”.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Political Correctness & The Cancel Culture Is "Bad Religion Run Amuck"" ... atheism might not be a religion, but politics certainly is (and sports too)

The core of this fake religion is the university ...

The value of a college education in the US is collapsing.

?When a dozen students matriculate:
   â€¢   Five drop out and find themselves stigmatized in the work place.
   â€¢   Three graduate, but end up underemployed.
   â€¢   Only four graduate and get a job that requires a college degree.

The system suffers from two major problems:

Egalitarianism is at the core of our college crisis.

The cost of college tuition has gone up 200% in the last twenty years, while wages, adjusted for inflation, have been flat."

First they came for the European universities, but since I wasn't a European, I did nothing
Then they came for the British universities, but since I wasn't a Brit, I did nothing
Then they came for the Ivy League universities, but since I have a brown thumb, I did nothing
Now they are coming for the community colleges, but now I have no one to teach me ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Liberals disapprove of chattel slavery while practicing domestic and foreign wage slavery.  So glad they are so ... virtuous.

To give liberally ... doesn' mean you hire them to work in a Chinese sweatshop.  It means treating people like family ;-)

BTW - in the NT, being "free" meant not having to work for a living because of your wealth ... which means that other people, in various kinds of bondage "slave" worked for you directly or indirectly (you purchase goods and services).  In Roman law, a manumitted slave, was a permanent employee of his former master (like a share cropper on the former plantation land owned by the former slave owner).  Client meets patron.

So are you against indirect bondage as well as direct bondage, bondage where you were on your own as well as being owned?

Of course, in a family, the "pater familias" of the extended family was the boss of his blood relatives, adopted relatives, his clients and his slaves.  So by treating a person like family, I mean as a blood/adopted relative.  And as such, if you don't do as your told, you got corporal punishment.  You should not be guilty of failing to show your "father" the respect society appointed him to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUO5jhSud1I

Like the Don, I like cats ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Bondage needs to be done correctly. You know, with a safe word.