Author Topic: Liberal---Conservative  (Read 161 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Liberal---Conservative
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 04:53:10 PM »
Yeah, I know poli sci is a thing.  I was asking about how exactly republicans and democrats govern differently, what's different about their methodology.  I kinda feel like that's what you were writing about.

Both work for the same criminal billionaires.  One is status quo (which aids the Elite) and one is pseudo-change-to-status-quo (which aids the Elite).  Each is controlled opposition, per Jay Gould.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2020, 05:02:15 AM »
Any governance by a party not mine ... kill them!

Yes, communism brings free medicine, see Cuba.

No, I don't mean it like that.

Think about words like 'absolutism'. Doesn't matter who uses it; an ordinary person, a historian, a politician... what it exactly tells today when used? There is a definition in books yeah...but where it fits now? What are we describing with it.

A completely different angle. Art. On the last couple of decades -more?- hyperrealism is on the rise. Why? Because I can show people a 'traditional' kind of painting and they would all find different qualities in it art wise, unless it showed strict traits of some  modern art movement. But in/after contemporary art, while that would be only imitating, refering or borrowing a style in general sense, you don't get that reaction with hyperrealist paintings. It's what it is as in artistic expression.

Everything was percieved as solid and stable once has been dissolving so fast, people want to see/feel some stability; something that doesn't change under any circumstances and hold on to it. OK, I don't want to use that word but yeah the freaking postmodernism...*Runs.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2020, 10:16:52 AM »
The Fourth Turning ... where people are on rotisseries over camp fires?  That is Trot (inevitable worldwide revolution).  All revolutions are managed, by someone, for the benefit of those someones.  Sometimes the peasants temporarily benefit, as in the 1381 Peasant Revolt where they went to the London court house (see Portland) to not only kill the lawyers, but to burn the debt records.  People who are maxed out on their credit cards and are desperate ... too bad the records are electronic and probably stored in a server in Greenland.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2020, 11:24:30 AM »
"PATREON JUST LOST MAJOR CULTURE WAR LAWSUIT AND FACES THE MOST EPIC GET WOKE GO BROKE EVE" ... per California law, any dissatisfied Patreon user in California can file suit, and with each suit filed, Patreon has to set aside $10,000 bail money to be handled by the state of California.  If enough Californicators do this, Patreon is closed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline aitm

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2020, 11:32:16 AM »
Today, the truth is in the eyes of the beholder. Your are indeed, apparently
, entitled to your own facts.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline Baruch

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 12:47:35 PM »
Today, the truth is in the eyes of the beholder. Your are indeed, apparently
, entitled to your own facts.

Columbus, Italian hero or European terrorist.  Dems ... traitors or freedom fighters (now or in 1861).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.